Your Favorite Bands?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm, Im a Avenged Sevenfold fanboy (best album = City of Evil)
A7X was the first band I really liked enough to listen to their songs regularly...lol, before them I barely knew how to use my CD player, now I have 3 of their albums on my Ipod. I like their fast tempo and awesome guitar playing (even though I'm a drummer at heart, but the Rev does an awesome job on drums, I've barely heard anyone keep up with his fast beats....but I dont find new bands often so I guess I'm sheltered when it comes to music).

No surprise here --> The Beatles
The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, The Doors, Pink Floyd, etc. You get the idea.

I'm kinda stuck in the past.

i don't play favorites, but iv'e been listening to alot of "dream pop" like m83, and cyann and ben for example. portland has a great music scene. the reason i moved here in the first place was to see dead moon play again. their new band, pierced arrows is absolutely amazing. i grew up listening to anarcho bands and college rock, but im more interested in jazz, klezmer, and so called noise..

Blues Creation

The Beach Boys (especially Dennis Wilson and Brian Wilson)
Weezer
Offspring
Chicago
AC/DC
Metallica
Warren Zevon
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath
Raconteurs
Yes
Led Zep
Sensational Alex Harvey Band
Macc lads
Bruce Springsteen
Slayer
Hinder
Neil Young

Quite a range I'm sure you'll agree

Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Metallica, Alice Cooper, Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Judas Priest, Linkin Park, Ozzy Osbourne, Ramones, System of a Down, W.A.S.P., Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Sparzanza

Some Finnish bands...
Sonata Arctica, CMX, Apocalyptica, Children of Bodom, H.I.M, Kotiteollisuus, Nightwish,
Stratovarius, Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus, Zen Café

br0q said:
i don't play favorites, but iv'e been listening to alot of "dream pop" like m83, and cyann and ben for example. portland has a great music scene. the reason i moved here in the first place was to see dead moon play again. their new band, pierced arrows is absolutely amazing. i grew up listening to anarcho bands and college rock, but im more interested in jazz, klezmer, and so called noise..

I like dreamy postrock as well! I'll check those out. I made a college radio show last year based on this:

lemongrass
prefuse 73
sigur ros
fourtet
mum
M83

br0q said:
... and so called noise..

Anyone that you are particularly interested in, in noise or noise rock?

Spirit has been sound pretty good lately.

Ensiferum and Wintersun are my current favorites, but I tend to listen music from quite large variety of genres.

LilyS said:
Some Finnish bands...

Ah! Another dweller of this frozen land! Thought I was only one of my kind in here.

Hmm I thought there was another thread similar to this? Nevertheless since your using the word "band (S), I would say I actually like every single country band;)

Favorite bands/artists: Ensiferum, The Prodigy, Kamelot, Rhapsody of Fire, Amon Amarth, Boy Hits Car, Celldweller, Chevelle, Danny Tenaglia, Demons and Wizards, Dethklok, Dope, Eluveitie, Enya, Eon, Grendel, In Flames, Moonspell, Muse, Machine Head, Scooter, Placebo, Slipknot, Xandria, Rob Zombie, Infected Mushroom, Blink-182, Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold, Chevelle, Moonspell, Finntroll, Muse, Opeth.

I like a lot of music.

in order of greatness relevent to today, 8:45 pm.....
1. the mars volta
2. muse
3. saosin
4. justice
5. senses fail
this list will change by tommorow or alteast someone will move up or down. thats how i do it

loketron said:
this list will change by tommorow or alteast someone will move up or down. thats how i do it

It sure does :)

in order of greatness relevent to today, 8:46 pm.....
1. the mars volta
2. led zepplin (OMG! how did i forget about led zep last time)
3. saosin
4. muse
5. city and colour(what im jammin on right now)

told you its always changing!~

penny143 said:
The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, The Doors, Pink Floyd, etc. You get the idea.

I'm kinda stuck in the past.

Me too...Lots of 80's bands and the classics: Queen, Supertramp, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd...Ummm...Kate Bush (all-time fav!), Dead Can Dance, Underworld...

Latest posts

Back