your favorite cancelled tv show

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? The ONLY person who mentioned Arrested Development was the spammer? ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

Also, goodbye to my next couple of weeks of social life as I get caught up on all these other shows I haven't watched...

futurecatlady said:
Really? The ONLY person who mentioned Arrested Development was the spammer? ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

Also, goodbye to my next couple of weeks of social life as I get caught up on all these other shows I haven't watched...

i have yet to actually watch arrested development. one day i will though.

Yes, Arrested Development.

Jason Batemans son was in love with his first cousin, and his dad sold secrets to Saddam Hussein.

classic

Also, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

loketron said:
dinosaurs (come on! who didnt love dinosaurs! and they got canned anyways!!)
dinosaurs.jpg

Yeah that was a good one :)

I have this vague memory of a cartoon show that would come on real early in the morning. I think it would come on before Mr. Wizard ... I think it was about these Egyptian kids because every episode seemed to take place in pyramids or temples or in a desert. And one episode had someone trying to pry a stone mask off a wall and then the ceiling started to cave in. Does anyone here know what I'm talking about or know what show this was?

the lurk said:
I have this vague memory of a cartoon show that would come on real early in the morning. I think it would come on before Mr. Wizard ... I think it was about these Egyptian kids because every episode seemed to take place in pyramids or temples or in a desert. And one episode had someone trying to pry a stone mask off a wall and then the ceiling started to cave in. Does anyone here know what I'm talking about or know what show this was?

i remember a show like the one you're describing. i don't know if this is the show you're talking about, but is it...

MUMMIES ALIVE!

Mummies_Alive_1x01_Ra_Ra_Ra_Ra_e4g.jpg

Hmmm .. had to wiki that show, but I don't think it's the one. Mummies Alive aired for one season in 1997. The one I'm thinking of is from earlier.

Flash forward was good show but i can't understand why they canceled it. ABC is been always known to cancel some very good shows and 7th Heaven

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.

Man, I loved that show as kid. Still good for a smile and a laugh at times.

Oh, also, ReBoot. There was a 'revival' in comic form some times ago, but seems the whole thing died the Final Death.

Bird's of Prey and Popular. Both those shows weren't given much of a chance, especially Bird's of Prey it was an awesome show.

Latest posts

Back