your favorite cancelled tv show

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loketron said:
FLASH FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAS SOO GOOD!!!

yea i liked that too. i watched it on dvd though, i have only seen season 1 part 1. did they even do a part 2? lol

Firefly. I never caught it on TV, but I have watched the entire series on DVD. Too bad Fox was too stupid to do anything reasonable with such a great show

iris said:
Rome! It was awesome!!

I loved that show. I was never able to see it on HBO, so I rented bothe seasons from the video store and watched it all in a couple of days.

Tex Is Lost said:
iris said:
Rome! It was awesome!!

I loved that show. I was never able to see it on HBO, so I rented bothe seasons from the video store and watched it all in a couple of days.
There are two seasons?

I was so mad when I heard they stopped shooting the show because they didn't have enough budget I almost cried!

Reaper was a good show too, smartly written, funny, gone before its time. Such a shame.

The Inviseble man, Dinosuars, 3d rock from the sun, The Wonder years: I loved this show soooo much, Dark angel, Prince of bell Air, Thirdwatch, Pretender, Profiler, Step by step, Married with children.

Prison Break, 24, The Invisible Man, and also Vanishing Son.

If you do not remember Vanishing Son then I will give you a summary.

Made in 1994. This Martial Arts Action series started out as a 4 part made-for-tv movie. It was about 2 brothers, Jian [Russell Wong (he was in 'Romeo Must Die' as the main Antagonist) and Wago who escaped from communist controlled China to the states to start a new life, due to Wago getting involved with the revolutionaries. After arriving in the states the 2 brothers run into trouble; gang wars and with the F.B.I. However, Jian meets a girl [a young Rebecca Gayheart (she's acted in Urban Legends 1 and 2)] who shares the same talent as him, playing the violin. Those 2 soon fall in love. Unfortunately Wago gets killed in the 4th movie along with Jian's girlfriend and Jian gets set up by a Vietnamese mob leader who goes by the codename, "The General".

The series starts off with Jian on the run with the FBI on his tail. Helping those in need and trying to find out who the General is and how to stop him. The series was progressing until.....they canceled the **** thing. :(

*Update: 2011.28.2*
Like any other show I found on Netflix...surprisingly I found the Vanishing Son series! This is supposed to be a rare series especially since it doesnt have any DVDs out for it. However the movies werent included with it. Only the 12 episodes. So now I can watch the show I enjoyed when I was only 8 yrs old! :D

loketron said:
dinosaurs (come on! who didnt love dinosaurs! and they got canned anyways!!)
dinosaurs.jpg
THIS! THIS!!!

"We're going to need another Timmy!"
"Not the Mama!"

While there's a lot I could pick from, Swat Kats is the first show that comes to mind. Listen to this opening. I dare you to tell me it's not epic:
[video=youtube]

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. Still one of my favourite shows from when I was kid, and still manages to make me laugh today.

[video=youtube]

Also, ReBoot.

[video=youtube]

my so called life, dangerous women, the new dark shadows. the last two are pretty old but I loved watching them when I was younger. Sucked when they didnt come back

@Alliestars...they released "my so called life" on Netflix recently. If you could get instant on your PC, PS3, Xbox, or Wii you could relive those memories. Dark shadows is on there as well...however i doubt it's the new stuff.

Latest posts

Back