your favorite cancelled tv show

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Flash

Recently bought it on DVD and it may have been comic book camp but it was a fun TV show, that again was a victim of time slot shuffling.

Studio-60-Wallpaper-studio-60-342930_1024_768.jpg

Hmm for me

Dark Angel (awesome show) 2 seasons then cancelled boo
Buffy The vampire slayer
Angel
Dead like me
Veronica Mars
Kyle XY
Tremors the series
Terminator Sarah connor chronicles
Star Trek Voyager
Hex
Heroes

I am sure there are many more :).

I do miss all those shows, most of tv today seems boring to me.

the american media is kinda dead right now.with boring shows that no one look in to it. and my favorite cancelled tv show is invader zim and other cancelled nicktoon shows.and other lost disney shows and some shows from cartoon network etc. :cool::cool:

My fav. shows that are not on anymore are Xena: Warrior Princess, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dollhouse, and Angel...Can't really think of the other ones, but I'm sure there are more :D

Heartbreak High... sooooo lvd that every Tues eve after college, those were the days when I had a few friends, lived at home, didn't have a care in the world and i believed that anything was possible. *sigh*

Moonlight for me. I really like Alex O'loglin or however you spell his friggin last name lol. He is now in Hawaii Five 0 which is an amazing show, with scott caan (guy from the ocean's eleven movies) Daniel Dae Kim (Guy from lost) and the girl whom ive never seen in any show or movie besides hawaii five 0.

Andy Barker P.I.

Latest posts

Back