Your favourite video games!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigel

Reaction score
Say something about the games you spend your free time on and tell us why they're you like them so much!

Shinobi! I loved this game because it had a neat swishing sound every time the ninja would flail his sword around...and because the ninja could crouch on walls and swish when he would move through the air lightning fast. Man that was an awesomem game. :D

Batman Arkham Asylum - BEST GAME EVER!! I even bought the 3D version when it game out. Finally a Batman game done right, excellent story, excellent game play, and the voice of Batman (Kevin Conroy) and the Joker (Mark Hamill) doesn't get any better then that...well except until Arkham City comes out. :D

Devil May Cry 1,3,4 - Currently replay 4 on the harder game modes. The second one was okay but deviated from Dante's story too much.

Assassin's Creed 1 & 2 - Simply awesome games, cool concept. It would be so sweet to be able to go back in time and relive the past through an ancestor.

God of War I & II - Again, awesome games. I like Greek mythology so these games were right up my alley. You have a cool character with a tragic past marked in greed, manipulated by the ancient Gods.

mass effect 1 and 2 - its sci-fi epic with unique alien races that lets you travel to different planets and save the galaxy. there was no way i wasnt going to love these games.

halo games - again, sci-fi and saving the world and what not. also has fun multiplayer.

assassins creed 1, 2, and brotherhood - being able to replay the memories of an ancestor to to discover secrets about mankinds existence is an awesome story.

guitar hero games - i love metal music so naturally its fun for me to just chill out and play some songs i like for a little while.

grand theft auto games - with each one that comes out the story gets more engaging. gta 4 was like playing a scorcese crime epic.

gears of war 1 and 2 - epic sci-fi story where the whole story can be played cooperatively with a friend. also horde mode is insanely fun with a friend or 2.

other than that i will try pretty much any shooter or rpg. i prefer sci-fi stuff and i like sci-fi horror stuff although that has been kind of lacking lately aside from dead space. cant wait for dead space 2!

Kingdom hearts final fantasy X and XII
and God of war espically the 2nd one
I've been thinking about maybe getting the 3d version of that game sci fi how were the 3d effects?

The 3D is meh, not like they could do much with it. It mainly gives the game more depth, nothing really pops out at you except for the nuts that break off the vents when you pull them open (and even that's not make you duck kind of popping). Plus you have to start your game all over again, it doesn't read the saved games from the previous one since it saves the 3D version under a different name.

Now if you don't have Arkham Asylum and you want to buy it I'd say buy the 3D one, cause you can turn the 3D effects off and play it as normal, plus you get 4 new maps to play.

I have a lot of favorite games. GTA series, God of War series, Mortal Kombat series. I do love zombies in Call of Duty. It's about the only great thing CoD has.

Two of my all time favorite series combined. Kratos from God of War will be in Mortal Kombat. I'm so excited.

I also liked playing Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. On Nintendo 64. Now THAT is old school.

Oh and I liked Yoshi's Story as well. :)

The best video game that ever existed ever was Pokemon.
And not the new Pokemon games- I mean the ones so old that they were named after primary colors and played on a GameBoy the size/thickness of a brick. :)

ahh man pokemon god that brings back so many memories,

my first ever little rpg

ohh god just thinking of that makes me smile

I hated the Gary person in the game. You just defeated a gym leader in a long, gruesome battle. You've been holding your pee for an hour and you just want to save the game when you reach the next town. You're out of super potion and you just got attacked by a poison pokemon so every time you step, your pokemon are fainting. You're SO close to the next town and then bam- GARY! >:l

Super Mario Galaxy 2. One of the best games I have ever played and one of the best Mario games ever. You pretty much cannot go wrong with Mario

Other games I enjoyed include Legend Of Zelda (again, you cannot go wrong with Zelda either), Batman: Arkham Asylum (I agree with the fact that this is the best Batman game ever made and it features the only voice for Batman, Kevin Conroy), Ghostbusters (what can I say, I am a Ghostbusters fan), Super Metroid, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Mega Man X, Rock Band... too many to name, so many fond memories... :D

SophiaGrace said:
I also liked playing Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. On Nintendo 64. Now THAT is old school.

Oh and I liked Yoshi's Story as well. :)

old school? i think not. I still have the ORIGINAL atari :D FROGGER!!!!!
also have the original gameboy. lol

I also have the original Gameboy... unfortunately it no longer turns on :(

Ocarina Of Time was definitely my top Zelda game until Twilight Princess. Twilight Princess was certainly more of a sequel to Ocarina Of Time than Majora's Mask or The Wind Waker

Ummmmmm Zelda :)

I like MMO's, DAOC, Aion (until they screwed it up beyond repair) WOW (a little) EQ II, Eve online, LOTR online and last but not least War Hammer. I'm currently playing DAOC on the Ywain servers.

Latest posts

Back