Your future is threaten and destine

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Why are some people born poor and some born rich?

Why are some people have natural talent that make them rich while other don't?

Why do some people have caring parents and other don't?

Why are some people lucky and other aren't.

Well basically it is destiny. You cannot change destiny. You would think that your lonely now and you can change thing for your future, but that is where your wrong my friend.

You can't change destiny, it like saying that pig can fly. If someone is destine for you to be lonely forever, you can't change it. Don't live in your fantasy world that you deserve to be happy, you deserve to have friends, a girlfriend, kids, and a good life later on, because that is fool hope, because that isn't true.

I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you, because if some people are lucky while some are unlucky then it is no surprise that some people are just meant to live miserable lives. If this world was perfect, there would not be any racism, everyone would be born good looking, no war, no violent, a complete harmony or a utopia, but that isn't the case.

Some of you won't agree with me, but if you still want to live in your fantasy world, it is not me who will persuade you, I have only given you the facts of life. This does not mean that you should not try to get better, but the odd are stack up against you. Maybe you become the lucky few that your life someday will turn a full 180 degree around, and be the very few that actually post some success story, but this is too everyone else who may not be that lucky.

I am writing this thread to only inform you off the possibility that thing might turn out for the worst. Of course all of our future is undecided, but remember one thing not everyone is suppose to be born happy and or enjoy their life.

Let about it.

I couldn't disagree more. We make our own destiny.

I think it can be tempting to feel that our futures are predetermined. Its a way of saying "Hey, it's not my fault, it's destiny".

Ok, so we can't choose our parents, and where we were born. But you know what?

Living in an affluent world country.
Having two parents
Having the opportunity to receive a proper education
Having enough food to eat
Not living under constant threat of violence
Having free speech
Being freely able to pursue your dreams

Compared to the rest of the world.. these things you can take for granted make you wealthy beyond measure, and you are VERY lucky indeed to have them.

Agreed with Unacceptance and Steel. And who are you to say what the fates or destinies are of others? Do everyone a favor, and stop being so freaking negative towards everyone. Keep it to yourself, because I don't really see your attitude helping much.

Errr....you live in the USA...home of the braves..land of the FREE...**** it.

Nothing is set in stone except grave stones...Even that honeysuckle won't
last forever...

Good god dude...
I was borned in a third world fucken country in the freaken
boon dogs.
I lived in the slums of bangkok for 2 years of my fucken life.
My father was a fucken alcoholic that bashed my fucken head in
every chance he got.
My mother abandent for my fucken ass when i was only 5
Fucken kids and biggets made fun of me becuase of my skin color
when i moved to the UAS. I've been picked on , made fun of and called every god **** name in the book.

My High School GF died 2 weeks before the fucken prom.

My ex-wife dicvorces my ass becuase she couldn't bare the pressure
of er parents being biggets. i lost my duaghter in that divorced.

A woman i love every much was consummed by alcoholism..She
was like jurgurnuat the destroyed everything her path. Rip
my god **** heart out and then some.

We lost our twins babies...and ripped my ass a new fucken ass-hole.

The last woman i fell in love with fucken died on my ass again.
And i feel like I'm going out of my fucken mind sometimes...

OkAY !#$#^^$#@@! !!!!...life fucken sucked ass, No dought.
There are somethings that's beyound my fucken control...that I
don't disagree.

But I bangged a bunch of white chicks on the way and a couple
of them where super models too :p

I licked some ice cream today too :)
I watched a beautiful sunset today.

NO !!!!!!!!...fresia that neagtive BS.
I'm not giving up on love or happiness.
I know inspite of all the bad honeysuckle....there's good in this world.
I know poeple love and care about me..
I just have to care about myself.
I'm not giving on me !!!!!!!

I don't know what's going to happen in the future.
But i know I'm capiable loving again.....I know this.
She's beautiful.

Chris sometimes I DO feel like that. Like...I will never be able to get out of this rut I am in. It makes me feel hopeless. Sometimes I do try to tell myself "forget it...forget trying to change the things which prick your heart..." and I just want to close my eyes and give up. Of course, this is the depression talking. I do feel frustrated though.

Hopefully someday i'll wake out of this negative mindset. Because people keep telling me...its not true and that its a cognitive distortion. I believe that too. Somehow the road to recovery seems long and distant. But the question i need to ask myself is; "is it worth it?" "is it worth it to keep trying to perservere?"

I keep waffling on that question. Again; i do realize its the depression talking. I used to not think like this.

I dont think anything is destined though; not unless you will it to be. There is an answer to every problem. And to every problem there is an answer. Even though things may seem hopeless.

n.n

Destiny is that hole we jump in to when we don't feel like trying anymore, I think. The blanket that comes with the bed of depression. I'll admit to falling in it myself now and again...I know I did this week. But until God comes down and shows me the manuscript of my life laid out before me, and says "Brian, destiny is real and your life is gonna suck for all eternity", I refuse to believe in it as an actual outside force.

The fact that quiet, timid, socially-isolated Brian could turn in to outspoken, occasionally confrontational, socially-involved Brian is a testament to free will I think. If I had gone with the destiny bit, "Ill always be lonely and never have real friendships and Ill die a virgin", I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation. I fought it. Tooth and nail just like you can. But we've been over that story before...

Because of the success of their parents, who foolishly give everything to their children. Envy not the rich heir, born silver spoon in hand; he has no true claim to the things he has for he has not shed one drop of sweat or risked one penny for it. My boss's dad probably has a million bucks in the bank, not counting the value of his real estate and logging equipment. He hasn't given Jeremy a penny of it, and Jeremy doesn't want any. Better to work and have some, than to sit on your ass and have lots. I would do the same for my children; they would receive something when I died, but they would have to work to earn their place in life. Just as I am.

We all have predispositions toward certain tasks. It is up to us to capitalize on those skills, and make the most of our time and earnings in the process. I was born middle class. I spend long hours learning stocks and finance, longer hours running myself into the dirt for my wage, all the while pinching pennies to invest so that I can one day be upper class. I still enjoy the nice things in life, but I put money away first. And I also dedicate time to education, so that I can increase the value of my time as it is perceived by employers. I wasn't born with financial sense, and I -certainly- wasn't born a hard worker. :p I came to the realization that I had to get my honeysuckle together and buckle down.

Because there are caring people and uncaring people....sadly, both types are fertile. Learn from their errors.

Brian said:
Destiny is that hole we jump in to when we don't feel like trying anymore, I think. The blanket that comes with the bed of depression. I'll admit to falling in it myself now and again...I know I did this week. But until God comes down and shows me the manuscript of my life laid out before me, and says "Brian, destiny is real and your life is gonna suck for all eternity", I refuse to believe in it as an actual outside force.

The fact that quiet, timid, socially-isolated Brian could turn in to outspoken, occasionally confrontational, socially-involved Brian is a testament to free will I think.

Because of the success of their parents, who foolishly give everything to their children. Envy not the rich heir, born silver spoon in hand; he has no true claim to the things he has for he has not shed one drop of sweat or risked one penny for it. My boss's dad probably has a million bucks in the bank, not counting the value of his real estate and logging equipment. He hasn't given Jeremy a penny of it, and Jeremy doesn't want any. Better to work and have some, than to sit on your ass and have lots. I would do the same for my children; they would receive something when I died, but they would have to work to earn their place in life. Just as I am.

We all have predispositions toward certain tasks. It is up to us to capitalize on those skills, and make the most of our time and earnings in the process. I was born middle class. I spend long hours learning stocks and finance, longer hours running myself into the dirt for my wage, and longer hours pinching pennies to invest so that I can one day be upper class. And I also dedicate time to education, so that I can increase the value of my time as it is perceived by employers. I wasn't born with financial sense, and I -certainly- wasn't born a hard worker. :p I came to the realization that I had to get my honeysuckle together and buckle down.

Because there are caring people and uncaring people....sadly, both types are fertile. Learn from their errors.

I was talking about special talent such as an amazing voice, or talent to play professional basketball, football, soccer, baseball, hockey, etc... Talent that earn you fame and make you million of dollars.

Steel said:

I think it can be tempting to feel that our futures are predetermined. Its a way of saying "Hey, it's not my fault, it's destiny".

Having two parents
Having free speech

Compared to the rest of the world.. these things you can take for granted make you wealthy beyond measure, and you are VERY lucky indeed to have them.

Ditto

the topic creator is right and wrong at the same time. i kinda skimmed through the whole topic, but this is my opinion on it:

yes, its true that depending on how you were born, where you were born, what parents you have, what traits you inherited from your parents, etc, have an effect on how successful you will be, or the kind of person you will be. thats for certain, but its only certain to an extent. lets take your example of having a special talent and becoming famous with it. we're ALL born with a certain "limit" to how good we can become at something. we all have a certain "maximum" potential for everything out there but reaching a certain point of that potential is all up to you. being born in a 3rd world country, with an alcoholic mother, abusive father, disease ridden home, statistics wise is most likely not going to get you as far as the kid born in a middle class home with a loving family and nice neighborhood. so ya, we're only powerless to an extent - the rest of time, its all up to ourselves

Steel said:

Having two parents
Having free speech

There is truth to what chris is saying though. We also can't choose the bodies we are born in. If people really had a choice. Then why would some choose to horde billions and others starve? Many people make the mistake and assume that every one else has all the same options. Failing to understand the difference between themselves and others. Can someone with an IQ of 70 become an astronaut? Why?

I think many people fail to understand that while we are all very much the same, we are also all very much different. Only when you try to understand those differences can you really understand why the world is the way it is. The truth is everyone has different options and choices. Most people are more different then just upbringing and experience. Failing to understand that results in a great deal of hardships between people.

Background cannot be changed but the future is affected by our actions.

Every thoughts,actions and words we spoke is moulding our future.

Chris 2 said:

Why are some people lucky and other aren't.

Well basically it is destiny. You cannot change destiny. You would think that your lonely now and you can change thing for your future, but that is where your wrong my friend.

You can't change destiny, it like saying that pig can fly. If someone is destine for you to be lonely forever, you can't change it. Don't live in your fantasy world that you deserve to be happy, you deserve to have friends, a girlfriend, kids, and a good life later on, because that is fool hope, because that isn't true.

I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you, because if some people are lucky while some are unlucky then it is no surprise that some people are just meant to live miserable lives. If this world was perfect, there would not be any racism, everyone would be born good looking, no war, no violent, a complete harmony or a utopia, but that isn't the case.

Some of you won't agree with me, but if you still want to live in your fantasy world, it is not me who will persuade you, I have only given you the facts of life. This does not mean that you should not try to get better, but the odd are stack up against you. Maybe you become the lucky few that your life someday will turn a full 180 degree around, and be the very few that actually post some success story, but this is too everyone else who may not be that lucky.

I am writing this thread to only inform you off the possibility that thing might turn out for the worst. Of course all of our future is undecided, but remember one thing not everyone is suppose to be born happy and or enjoy their life.

Let about it.

Well, unless you are some mythical, god-like entity, who has divine knowledge of what everyone's "destiny" is, then maybe you should focus on YOUR destiny, not everyone elses. Not everyone wants to wallow in their own pity and self-loathing, Chris. I think that the majority of humanity WANTS to have a decent life, and a lot of them are willing to work hard to get it. No sense in bringing those folks down with your negative outlook.
You said, "You cannot change destiny" and then "Of course all of our future is undecided"
Make up your mind. You can't seem to decide if your fate is already decided or not. Why in the hell would you try to tell anyone else?
Sorry man, but I wonder sometimes if all the crap you spout is done simply for attention.

Lonesome Crow said:
Errr....you live in the USA...home of the braves..land of the FREE...**** it.

Nothing is set in stone except grave stones...Even that honeysuckle won't
last forever...

Good god dude...
I was borned in a third world fucken country in the freaken
boon dogs.
I lived in the slums of bangkok for 2 years of my fucken life.
My father was a fucken alcoholic that bashed my fucken head in
every chance he got.
My mother abandent for my fucken ass when i was only 5
Fucken kids and biggets made fun of me becuase of my skin color
when i moved to the UAS. I've been picked on , made fun of and called every god **** name in the book.

My High School GF died 2 weeks before the fucken prom.

My ex-wife dicvorces my ass becuase she couldn't bare the pressure
of er parents being biggets. i lost my duaghter in that divorced.

A woman i love every much was consummed by alcoholism..She
was like jurgurnuat the destroyed everything her path. Rip
my god **** heart out and then some.

We lost our twins babies...and ripped my ass a new fucken ass-hole.

The last woman i fell in love with fucken died on my ass again.
And i feel like I'm going out of my fucken mind sometimes...

OkAY !#$#^^$#@@! !!!!...life fucken sucked ass, No dought.
There are somethings that's beyound my fucken control...that I
don't disagree.

But I bangged a bunch of white chicks on the way and a couple
of them where super models too :p

I licked some ice cream today too :)
I watched a beautiful sunset today.

NO !!!!!!!!...fresia that neagtive BS.
I'm not giving up on love or happiness.
I know inspite of all the bad honeysuckle....there's good in this world.
I know poeple love and care about me..
I just have to care about myself.
I'm not giving on me !!!!!!!

I don't know what's going to happen in the future.
But i know I'm capiable loving again.....I know this.
She's beautiful.

As always, well said, Rocket. :D

Latest posts

Back