Your Idea of Fun Right Now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Downloading and watching random TV shows that i have idea what is about. Its educating too, i suppose.

(edit: oh man, yet another "new page" post from me..)

My idea of fun would be getting my brother off my freaking Xbox. He's been playing this retarded hockey game for HOURS now. It's not that great of a game. I'd like to have my room back, in peace and private, so I can have a phone call with someone... Geez.... Can't even play my own Xbox when I want to....

waiting for someone to get on...

i did stuff, and stuff.

but shes, procrastinating.

>.<

Cruising the boulevard with the windows down, music blasting, wind making an ungodly mess of my hair and me belting out the songs with my girls in the back, singing their hearts out too.

And hey, we just did that on the way home from school. AC/DC came on the radio, I asked the girls, "What do we do when AC/DC comes on the radio?" and they said, "Drive around the block, Mommy!"

mintymint said:
So you are a fun mom! :p

As I said, I have my moments. I spend the other half of the time being the "Meanest Mommy in the UNIVERSE!"

Tomorrow night is homemade pizza night. I let the kids roll out their own personal pizzas and top them with whatever they want. Then we eat... in the living room!!!

But if they misbehave, it's off to bed early, lights out.

cheaptrickfan said:
Indeed. The little one vacuums for me on Saturday mornings though, so it's all good. :D

Ever think about getting into management? Or dictatorship? :p

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Indeed. The little one vacuums for me on Saturday mornings though, so it's all good. :D

Ever think about getting into management? Or dictatorship? :p

I am a benevolent dictator already; perhaps I ought to expand my sphere of influence.

RebeccaSarah33 said:
looool sex :D :D :D that would be really fun right now

Oh my goodness. I've never heard such rudeness in all my life. How you could possibly contemplate making such a remark in a public forum? It's the height of indecency, and no words in my mind could ever express my deep sense of 'insert long word here' that I am feeling. :p :D

Yea some sex would be nice, huh? I've almost forgotten what it feels like. :(

Latest posts

Back