Wanting girlfriend can ruin your days

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew88 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Drew88 said:
murmi97 said:
Drew88 said:
Women are overrated. Thats what ur hand and animals r for.

Why not try men if that's the way you feel?

You're funny

If I read one more comment like this from you expect a vacation.
Who do you think you are to post these kinds of comments against an entire sex due to your own bitterness?? As I said in my other post, women ( and men) can easily pick up on that crappy attitude of yours. You will NOT be allowed to verbally abuse members here simply because they have a god **** vagina.
Consider this your only warning.

O, Looks like I got somebody flared up o_O. Taking things a little personal aren't we?
I consider myself Warned and censored, Do your worst.

Flared up? Yes. It's people like you who make this place unwelcoming for female members. Your misogynistic comments are unacceptable and unwelcome. Go fine another forum to hate on - you're done here.

EveWasFramed said:
Drew88 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Drew88 said:
murmi97 said:
Why not try men if that's the way you feel?

You're funny

If I read one more comment like this from you expect a vacation.
Who do you think you are to post these kinds of comments against an entire sex due to your own bitterness?? As I said in my other post, women ( and men) can easily pick up on that crappy attitude of yours. You will NOT be allowed to verbally abuse members here simply because they have a god **** vagina.
Consider this your only warning.

O, Looks like I got somebody flared up o_O. Taking things a little personal aren't we?
I consider myself Warned and censored, Do your worst.

Flared up? Yes. It's people like you who make this place unwelcoming for female members. Your misogynistic comments are unacceptable and unwelcome. Go fine another forum to hate on - you're done here.

I feel pretty bad about partially causing that. I've been thinking for a while if there was any way he could be made to see.. but he'd probably only change his mind when/if a woman gives him everything he wants and that won't really help him understand that his black and white vision is incomplete, especially when she turns out to be just human too.

murmi97 said:
I feel pretty bad about partially causing that. I've been thinking for a while if there was any way he could be made to see.. but he'd probably only change his mind when/if a woman gives him everything he wants and that won't really help him understand that his black and white vision is incomplete, especially when she turns out to be just human too.

You shouldn't feel bad at all - you didn't do anything wrong.
He has been banned before and warned numerous times for the same thing.

I don't like what either of you said. He was a misogynist, but it doesn't help when you have trouble with women and then you get asked "Why don't you try men?"

I've had that directed at me before, and it just makes me mad. Even if I wasn't mad at first. Yes, Eve, she did do something wrong - if I get banned as well for this post, I will take the chance, but I have to point out that it was a really terrible thing to say.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I don't like what either of you said. He was a misogynist, but it doesn't help when you have trouble with women and then you get asked "Why don't you try men?"

I've had that directed at me before, and it just makes me mad. Even if I wasn't mad at first. Yes, Eve, she did do something wrong - if I get banned as well for this post, I will take the chance, but I have to point out that it was a really terrible thing to say.

Why would I ban you?
You do have a point, but when I said she didn't do anything wrong, I meant that HE had already gone on his woman-hating tangent. She didn't goad him into his little tirade.

EveWasFramed said:
Why would I ban you?
You do have a point, but when I said she didn't do anything wrong, I meant that HE had already gone on his woman-hating tangent. She didn't goad him into his little tirade.

That's why I said what he said was terrible. There was no need for that. But goading the troll is a bad idea, too.

I see your point, though. Just stating my $.2.

For the record, when he said animals, I suspect any dog he tried to own would bite him. :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Why would I ban you?

That's why I said what he said was terrible. There was no need for that. But goading the troll is a bad idea, too.

I see your point, though. Just stating my $.2.

It's a touchy issue, as you well know.
Im sure no woman here likes to see someone suggest that they are less than someone's hand or an animal, agreed?

EDIT: LOL!! Yes, I suspect he would get bitten and deserve it he would. :p

Yes, every forum I've been on, relationship or not...this gender war has carried on. It gets pretty old after a while.

The only difference between forums is how the moderators handle it. Some forums allow it, and those are the forums I don't fit in well on.

To answer the OP, I think putting all of your self worth on another person - girl or boy, straight bi or gay - is a key to disaster. There are women out there who literally can't be single; they always have to have a boyfriend. I have known women like that before, and it's incredibly boring and frustrating to hear about how they feel worthless because they can't get a guy they consider cute.

I certainly wasn't thinking that much when I said it, as a bisexual though, I'd like to think that it will be much less of a goading suggestion in the years to come. Repressive latency be damned.

murmi97 said:
I certainly wasn't thinking that much when I said it, as a bisexual though, I'd like to think that it will be much less of a goading suggestion in the years to come. Repressive latency be damned.

It wasn't because of that. I'm a supporter of gay rights.

I'm just not gay. I don't even have the slightest inclination to be with a guy. Wrong body parts, wrong looks, wrong everything.

I've been hit on by three gay guys in my lifetime, and had to reject all three of them. Certainly wouldn't do that if it was a cute girl, although probably would be intimidated.

murmi97 said:

The problem is that his lack of success (or, possibly, inaction due to fear of rejection) with women has made him lose faith in the idea that a woman could be interested in him. And as the years go by and the clock keeps ticking with no positive results, he has a choice to either drop the desire completely as some here suggested, or to remain desirous but also bitter at the same time. The first option is not realistic for some people (presumably it isn't for him) so what other choice does he have?

Keep in mind I am NOT defending his misogynistic comments, the mod took the right action. I'm just trying to explain the logic behind his anger.

I thought I'd weigh in again because it is really a major problem for many guys.. I'd suspect this issue is the reason many of us came to the forum in the first place.

murmi97 said:

Just so you know, as Mr. Muse has pointed out already, for some reason it is a major insult to suggest to a guy he should try men because he can't get women.

I'm not even homophobic in the least, and it would be insulting to me, probably :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Barring the bad haircut, and the clothes, this is me.

10632584-nerd-or-geek-businessman-or-it-professional-super-hero-on-white.jpg

Not many people like that type.

Not gonna lie. . . I was expecting another pic with him ripping his shirt open to reveal a big S inside of a diamond.

I have to say that the main reason why I'm not like that guy, at least not anymore, is that I have other things that keep me going. I don't necessarily replace women with them, but having friends, something to do as a career, and school, kind of keeps my mind off the fact I've never kissed or had sex or a girlfriend.

I think the biggest failure you can possibly make is thinking that someone else will fix you. IMO, the only person who can fix your problems is a licensed therapist, and that is a big maybe. Most of the time, and not to sound too science fiction about it, but the answer lies within you.

Sad my thread has been ruined by a immature soul.

From my experience, wanting a girlfriend CAN ruin your days. Its just not practical or productive in the long run.

It also leads to bad feelings amongst yourself and towards others that leads to depression and bitterness and that's the worst thing you can feel.

Am I going to blame women? no absolutely NOT. Its an unfair thing to do as women or anyone for that matter, female or male, is all 'wired up differently'.

Not all men and women are the same so blaming anyone else is just rather pointless in the end. Leads to more trouble than its worth.

It took me a long time to realise that.

I've just stopped thinking and feeling about wanting a girlfriend. The internet and video games are my best distractions from this :)

Wanting a girlfriend won't ruin anything. But the way you react to not getting one certainly can.

EveWasFramed said:
Wanting a girlfriend won't ruin anything. But the way you react to not getting one certainly can.

Exactly. Its why I don't react to it anymore. I'm very 'neutral' to it all now. Not having a girlfriend? no loss. Having one? it's nice but not too important. At least not to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back