Wanting girlfriend can ruin your days

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
The same is true with current attempts to medicalize prostitution.

I've never heard this term before, but all I can think is, "Yes...hello doctor?...yeah, I need a prescription strength hooker...No, the OTC blow job I got last week didn't solve the problem...Can you call something into the pharmacy...I'd prefer the generic, because the copay on the name brand is just too high...yeah, I'll need those other pills, too."

In all seriousness, I don't know why everyone is giving Muse a hard time - this thread is about wanting a girlfriend, not wanting sex.

theraab said:
In all seriousness, I don't know why everyone is giving Muse a hard time - this thread is about wanting a girlfriend, not wanting sex.

Agreed, so everyone just knock it off and drop it.

theraab said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
The same is true with current attempts to medicalize prostitution.

I've never heard this term before, but all I can think is, "Yes...hello doctor?...yeah, I need a prescription strength hooker...No, the OTC blow job I got last week didn't solve the problem...Can you call something into the pharmacy...I'd prefer the generic, because the copay on the name brand is just too high...yeah, I'll need those other pills, too."

He started crying about being a virgin first :club:

I think this thread is starting to get out of control :\

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I was never "crying", I was ranting. But whatever.

And you are entitled to rant. Without false accusations that you was doing otherwise. Don't let it spoil your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back