A fact I have just found out...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Sir

After some discussions with members of the Seduction Community, and reading some posts by female trolls on the former forum I used to post on, I have learned the fact that if you want sex from a woman, you are supposed to MAKE IT KNOWN IMMEDIATELY. Women operate on subtleties, so for many of the involuntarily single males on this board, it is extremely difficult how to communicate subtly.

Just in case some of the Mods swoop down on me and say I am lying, I have TWO long extensive posts by women who say not only are they not attracted to guys they friendzone, but that they HATE the guys that they friendzone. They have specifically stated that they HATE guys who "pretend to be their friends" to get sex. If the mods don't believe me, I will post these two tirades that these women left.

Obviously, I think this is a bit nasty, unfair, and onesided, as all the involuntarily single males I know IN REAL LIFE are just shy, weak, beta dudes who are uncomfortable in their sexuality and do not know how to talk to women. They are usually unathletic, and don't follow fashion trends. They are almost childish. Many come from Christian Extremist families. But NONE of the involuntarily single guys I know in real life are disrespectful to women. Socially retarded, yes, but not disrespectful or misogynistic on purpose.

So as I have not learned it yet, I was wondering if maybe some of the females on this board could help some of the dudes on here express sexuality in a respectful way. What to say, what to do. How to make their intentions known. It was not until recently that I realized that girls actually HATE guys who are attracted to them but are to afraid to express it, and therefore become their friends.

SophiaGrace said:
yeah pretend friends SUCK. I agree with that.

The majority of unsuccessful dudes are NOT manipulative ********. They are just shy, weak, uncomfortable dudes. That's the point I am trying to make.

SocratesX said:
They are just shy, weak, uncomfortable dudes.

Shyness isn't weakness.

But I do agree that if a guy wants to get on a romantic basis with a girl he needs to make it known quite early in the relationship, if not from the first minute that he's talking to her.

That means FLIRT FLIRT FLIRTING, guys!! Let her know she's attractive to you and that a little somethin somethin is on your mind! Seriously... that's how you keep from getting friend-zoned.

Although there's nothing wrong with having female friends. Or having one of those friendships eventually become something romantic. Hey, anything can happen. :)

But if you're specifically looking for romance... LET THE WOMAN KNOW YOU'RE INTERESTED RIGHT AWAY!!

Badjedidude said:
SocratesX said:
They are just shy, weak, uncomfortable dudes.

Shyness isn't weakness.

But I do agree that if a guy wants to get on a romantic basis with a girl he needs to make it known quite early in the relationship, if not from the first minute that he's talking to her.

That means FLIRT FLIRT FLIRTING, guys!! Let her know she's attractive to you and that a little somethin somethin is on your mind! Seriously... that's how you keep from getting friend-zoned.

Although there's nothing wrong with having female friends. Or having one of those friendships eventually become something romantic. Hey, anything can happen. :)

But if you're specifically looking for romance... LET THE WOMAN KNOW YOU'RE INTERESTED RIGHT AWAY!!

My issue is that romance is ruined for me because of my experiences. I just want friends with benefits. I mean what's the difference? I want an attractive friend who's fun to hang out with that I have sex with.

But many women think men's sexuality is lewd and disgusting, so expressing sexual desire is considered "bad". This is why I want the women to shed some light on this.

SocratesX said:
But many women think men's sexuality is lewd and disgusting, so expressing sexual desire is considered "bad". This is why I want the women to shed some light on this.

You can be blunt about it without humping the girl's leg at a party. :p

Women want to feel desired. That's why most of us want the guy to make the first move. We love feeling wanted. A guy telling me to my face that I'm hot would be a huge turn on, even if it was casual and he was 'just' my friend.

Be touchy with her. If she says she had a hard day at work, don't ask her if she wants a shoulder massage, just go over and rub her shoulders. You can tell from body language at that point if she wants you to stop, like she shrugs and walks away, or if she likes it and leans into it. Goodbye and greeting hugs are a good test for this too. If a girl leans into a hug, kind of pressing herself into it, that's a bing hint. If it's a short friendly hug, then she's not into you.

As far as friends with benefits goes, it's a girl-by-girl case. Sounds rude, but try friends that have just broken up with someone, but seem pretty 'over' the ex. They might want sex without the burden of a new relationship.

Starshine said:
SocratesX said:

You can be blunt about it without humping the girl's leg at a party. :p

Women want to feel desired. That's why most of us want the guy to make the first move. We love feeling wanted. A guy telling me to my face that I'm hot would be a huge turn on, even if it was casual and he was 'just' my friend.

Be touchy with her. If she says she had a hard day at work, don't ask her if she wants a shoulder massage, just go over and rub her shoulders. You can tell from body language at that point if she wants you to stop, like she shrugs and walks away, or if she likes it and leans into it. Goodbye and greeting hugs are a good test for this too. If a girl leans into a hug, kind of pressing herself into it, that's a bing hint. If it's a short friendly hug, then she's not into you.

As far as friends with benefits goes, it's a girl-by-girl case. Sounds rude, but try friends that have just broken up with someone, but seem pretty 'over' the ex. They might want sex without the burden of a new relationship.

I was on that track for awhile but my love-shyness and performance anxiety started ******* honeysuckle up. Also, I think she is ******* her ex. She flaked on a cool date I set up yesterday, so when she tried to invite herself over last night, I wouldn't let her. Because I knew exactly what she was gonna do.

SocratesX said:
Because I knew exactly what she was gonna do.

What, have sex with you?

I thought you wanted no strings fun. You can't ask for FWB and then expect the girl to be monogamous and exclusive only to you. lol

Badjedidude said:
SocratesX said:
Because I knew exactly what she was gonna do.

What, have sex with you?

I thought you wanted no strings fun. You can't ask for FWB and then expect the girl to be monogamous and exclusive only to you. lol

No she was just gonna sit on my couch and drink like fish and smoke like a chimney and complain about her ex who I am 100% sure she messed last night.

SocratesX said:
No she was just gonna sit on my couch and drink like fish and smoke like a chimney and complain about her ex who I am 100% sure she messed last night.

Who cares if she messed her ex? Like I said... if you want no-strings FWB, then you're gonna have to deal with honeysuckle like that.

If she's on your couch already, see if she wants sex. If she doesn't, kick her out. I mean, as long as we're being blunt her, sex is the only interest you'd have in her, right? So who cares if she gets upset when you kick her out.

Just find another girl.

SocratesX said:
I just want friends with benefits. I mean what's the difference? I want an attractive friend who's fun to hang out with that I have sex with.

You only want friends with benefits? C'mon Socrates. You wouldn't be trying to figure things out so much if thats all you wanted. Your like some kind of scientist locked away in his lab going mad trying to figure out the equation. Your always post on the same subject. I think you do care. It's ok to care, ya know? Makes you human.

Naleena said:
SocratesX said:
I just want friends with benefits. I mean what's the difference? I want an attractive friend who's fun to hang out with that I have sex with.

You only want friends with benefits? C'mon Socrates. You wouldn't be trying to figure things out so much if thats all you wanted. Your like some kind of scientist locked away in his lab going mad trying to figure out the equation. Your always post on the same subject. I think you do care. It's ok to care, ya know? Makes you human.

I refuse to fall in love. 50 percent of marriages end in divorce. The only girls who show interest in me are usually alcoholics, drug-addicts, use me as a rebound guy, have severe mental issues, or are "locks that many keys can unlock". Goody-goody two shoes girls (like religious girls) get married at age 21 to pretty boy suckup dudes.

Anyway, people are gonna tell me I should date a morbidly obese girl, even though I am lean and hit the gym at LEAST 3 times a week, and eat a restricted diet.

I just can't fall in love. It will only be a wreck, that will end with me getting cheated on, and robbed from.

SophiaGrace said:
50 percent of marriages dont end in divorce.

Uhhh yeah they do. That's a well-known statistic that's been the going rate for like the past 30 years (in North America).

No no no no.

If 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, then that means that 50 percent of marriages DONT end in divorce. :D

I think her point was that if 50% do, then the other 50% don't.. glass haf empty vs glass half full..

Btw, for those curious, the actual statistic is that 52% of first marriages end in divorce.

^^^Ahhhh lol I see now. :p

I feel like a dummy. Smart-Soph be doing a positive/negative thing with it. ;) lol

SocratesX said:
I refuse to fall in love. 50 percent of marriages end in divorce. The only girls who show interest in me are usually alcoholics, drug-addicts, use me as a rebound guy, have severe mental issues, or are "locks that many keys can unlock". Goody-goody two shoes girls (like religious girls) get married at age 21 to pretty boy suckup dudes.

Anyway, people are gonna tell me I should date a morbidly obese girl, even though I am lean and hit the gym at LEAST 3 times a week, and eat a restricted diet.

I just can't fall in love. It will only be a wreck, that will end with me getting cheated on, and robbed from.

It's really scary putting your heart out there, huh? A person can only take so much rejection until they start building walls and having resentment. It's easy to hide behind the pain. It protects you. Sometimes people come up with all kinds of excuses so they don't have to deal with what is in front of them. It's easier to find fault in other people than deal with your own fears. Look at what you are telling yourself. Must be hard waking up every morning believing that if you open your heart to someone your going to end up "getting cheated on or robbed." 50% of marriages end in divorce..true. But there are 50% that do not. Falling in love is scary.

When you're my age, 80% of women are sexually involved with 20% of the men.

Bit hard to fall in love when you know she ONLY wants to be with you cause she can't anchor the one of the top 20%.

Those numbers don't make any sense. Are they all having these massive orgies or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back