Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christmas Card Exchange 2017!
Hey everyone!
Guess what time of year it is?? That's right, it's time for the ALL Christmas card exchange! 

I'm shopping online for holiday cards from New York's Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art. Maybe one of those cards has your name on it. Smile

Everyone is welcome to participate! If you would like to exchange a card or cards, please post in this thread. Some members prefer to only send cards or only receive cards and if you only want to send/ receive/ exchange with one member instead of multiple members, that is fine as well.

From past experience, cards between the US and Canada or Europe take at least 1-2 weeks. To destinations beyond...it's anyone's guess lol (I'm looking at you, LadyF lol).

We'll keep a running list in this thread of everyone who wants to participate (VanillaCreme has helped in the past with updating the list, hoping you can help again this year Smile ).
Participants can reach out to each other by PM for addresses. Addresses are kept confidential.

If you're new here or you've been around awhile but have stayed on the sidelines in the past, join us - the more, the merrier! [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

I will start with stating my preference :

I'll exchange cards with multiple members.

-Teresa
-Ringwood
-Drew
-EveWasFramed
-Cavey
-ladyforsaken
-Pathfinder
-zero
-Niave
-Serephina
-AliAmiUmi (limited send)
-MisterLonely
-

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/GPG3zSgm_Qo[/video]
En la boca cerrada no entran moscas.
Yay! The Christmas Card Exchange, tis the season! ❄️🎄 Glad it's back! (and glad to see you too, SofiasMami!)

I will exchange with multiple members. 😊
Awesome, happy to see you here, ringwood Smile

-Teresa
I'm in for the Christmas card exchange. I'm up for multiple exchanges. The more, the merrier! =)
Why do I make up conversations and scenarios in my head that will never happen in reality...
I'm down for it this year. I'll send or receive to/from anyone.
PM me with your name and address if you'd like one from me. If you want to send me one, please ask for my address.
Sadly, there seems to be a couple that never receive my cards. Or in one case, with a household with two different recipients, one will receive my card but the other one won't.
It's so bizarre!

*For anyone who still has my address from last year and might be planning to send one, I've moved.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
I'm in! Christmas isn't Christmas without cards from all over the world Smile
Nice to see this up and running - thanks Teresa!

You know I'm in, send and receive, multiples. PM me if you'd like to exchange with me. (:

(11-05-2017, 02:54 PM)Cavey Wrote: I'm in! Christmas isn't Christmas without cards from all over the world Smile

We must promise each other, no more glitter bombs. Toungue
(Cos I was kinda thinking about doing it to you lol.)
Thank you so much Teresa! I've been watching for this :-) It's a wonderful idea.

I'm happy to send and receive multiple Christmas cards. PM if you would like to exchange cards with me. Big Grin
Yay, glad to see everyone who's participating. Smile
I'll start reaching out by PM in a few days for addresses.

If you've stumbled across this thread a few weeks from now or into December or you've been hemming and hawing about whether to join, it's not too late to get in! We've had people coming in right until the last minute Big Grin

-Teresa
Yay! So it`s this time of the year again, iuhuuu. Big Grin Thank you, Teresa. <3
Of course I`m in, like before, for multiples, send and receive.
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. (Albert Einstein)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Card Exchange 2018 Pathfinder 101 13,494 01-28-2019, 11:48 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  Merry Christmas BadGuy 7 1,220 12-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Cavey
  Christmas cheer... Joturbo 4 1,241 11-26-2018, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Joturbo
  Christmas Wish List 2017 Serenia 7 8,054 12-27-2017, 09:05 AM
Last Post: BeyondShy
  Merry Christmas TheLoadedDog 16 2,677 12-26-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Tealeaf
  For the Grammar Nerds (Merry Christmas) TheLoadedDog 0 1,077 12-25-2017, 09:52 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  Life lessons from 2017? Tealeaf 12 3,261 12-05-2017, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  ALL Halloween Card Exchange SophiaGrace 6 2,050 10-20-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Niave
  Is anyone planning on hosting a Christmas card thread this year? EveWasFramed 9 3,193 10-14-2017, 07:04 AM
Last Post: TheWalkingDead
  FREE $1000 Visa Gift Card Offer Expiring Soon DealMop 7 1,999 07-26-2017, 04:30 AM
Last Post: TheRealCallie