Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
MisterLonely said:
I'll do mine this week, but I hate my handwriting so much I'm dreading it already :D

Are you all sending normal store bought christmas cards? I was looking around yesterday but surprisingly few to find yet, may be the dutch "sinterklaas" tradition that's holding it up.

Some have made their own cards. I'm sure both store bought and handmade ones are welcome.

It will have to, I'm not that good at arts and crafts either ;)

I copied Beautiful Loser last year and bought mine for 2018 at boxing day sales. :p     I've never done that before, but I definitely will again!  I was pretty grateful for them this year.

VanillaCreme said:
SofiasMami said:
Hey everybody!
It's definitely not too late to get in on our Christmas card exchange -
I'll be sending out cards in the next week or so. Anybody who wants to join and hasn't done so yet is welcome. :)

ETA: It's taken me this long to notice I misspelled Christmas in the thread title. WTF? :D

-Teresa

I fixed it. Apparently, the word doesn't need a "t" for me to read it correctly.

Thanks, Vanilla!
I still can't believe it took me that long to notice it... :D

-Teresa

Pathfinder said:
I copied Beautiful Loser last year and bought mine for 2018 at boxing day sales. :p     I've never done that before, but I definitely will again!  I was pretty grateful for them this year.

If I had a dime for every time you copied me....  :D :p

beautiful loser said:
Pathfinder said:

185033_408445.jpg

I bought charity cards... i.e. overpriced, undersized, but with the added warm, smug feeling of knowing you've done your bit. :D

Cards all written and will be sent today sometime. Can everyone please let me know when they turn up. Cheers.

Cavey said:
Cards all written and will be sent today sometime. Can everyone please let me know when they turn up. Cheers.

*Hope he double checked them so one of them doesn't have a blank inside.  I would be so let down if I ever received one like that* :D

I sent out most of my cards that are going to other countries today. The rest are from here in the states and I'll probably have them out by the end of the week. I'm making mine. :D it's been giving me something to do

Pathfinder said:
beautiful loser said:
Pathfinder said:

185033_408445.jpg

NO!! The only children I have are cats. I am not going there with a comment.

Though that is an easy necropsy catscan.

I just received my first card all the way from sunny Florida. Thanks, C.

Hey everyone!

I've been gone... working long hours and sleeping the rest, but tomorrow is my day off and I will be sending out my cards then! (Or attempting to send them.) There was one person I had agreed to send one to back in October and didn't feel the need to send a PM to when I did the others, but he got offended and blocked me. Shrugs. The offer is still open though.

Anyways...
I got my very first card today! Thank you Niave! I was a little shocked when my coworker handed me the card. I hadn't expected anything until December. I guess that's what happens when you don't have the procrastinator gene.

Thank you and can't wait to get the rest!

Came home today and found a big red envelope on my doormat!

Can confirm the first Christmas card has found my home, and what a lovely card at that! 
You've set the bar high Niave! Thank you so much!  :D

Yay! Got home from work today and there was a card in the mailbox. Best thing that happened to me today. Thank you so much, Niave, the card is lovely <3, handmade even o_O. You`re really skilled. (*happy, happy, happy, hugs*)

Drew said:
Anyways...
I got my very first card today! Thank you Niave! I was a little shocked when my coworker handed me the card. I hadn't expected anything until December. I guess that's what happens when you don't have the procrastinator gene.

Thank you and can't wait to get the rest!

Omg, I totally have the procrastinator gene! I was just so nervous about it not getting to you on time,
since I had no idea where it was going, lol. I'm glad it made it to you, thanks for letting me know! :D

MisterLonely said:
Came home today and found a big red envelope on my doormat!

Can confirm the first Christmas card has found my home, and what a lovely card at that! 
You've set the bar high Niave! Thank you so much!  :D

Well, now I know I can maybe wait an extra week before I send cards out for December, hehe. Thanks for letting me know you received my card. I'm so happy you liked it. :)

zero said:
Yay! Got home from work today and there was a card in the mailbox. Best thing that happened to me today. Thank you so much, Niave, the card is lovely <3, handmade even o_O. You`re really skilled. (*happy, happy, happy, hugs*)

Yay! This makes me so happy! Thank you, so much. I was happy with how your card turned out, I'm glad you liked it. I was nervous that it would take crazy long to get to your country but now I know it doesn't. :) *hugs*

I received my first card in the mail today! Thank you for such a cute card Teresa! I am going to clear one of my shelves so I can put all the cards I get on it. :D

Latest posts

Back