Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extra cards ( besides the one mailed in November ) just sent Via Canada Goose to LadyForsaken - I know they won't make it there by Christmas - but it increases the odds that one will get there !🎄

I know this is not done for the year but I want to pop in again and tell you all how impressed I am with the participation in this. This was a very nice idea by someone and I am glad it is a yearly tradition here.

BeyondShy said:
I know this is not done for the year but I want to pop in again and tell you all how impressed I am with the participation in this. This was a very nice idea by someone and I am glad it is a yearly tradition here.

It's so nice to find handwritten cards waiting in the mailbox, especially now in the digital age.
Next year, I'm going to go full bore and also host a thread on another forum I'm on. Which reminds me - I'd better shop for half price cards next week. :D

SofiasMami said:
BeyondShy said:

It's so nice to find handwritten cards waiting in the mailbox, especially now in the digital age.
Next year, I'm going to go full bore and also host a thread on another forum I'm on. Which reminds me - I'd better shop for half price cards next week. :D

I already got my cards for next year. I am really excited about sending out those gems.

AmytheTemperamental said:
SofiasMami said:
BeyondShy said:

I already got my cards for next year. I am really excited about sending out those gems.

Wow, you're a planner. Good for you. :)

Merry Christmas everybody. I hope you and your families have a great Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2017. See you next year. x

SofiasMami said:
Merry Christmas everybody. I hope you and your families have a great Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2017. See you next year. x

That's pretty cool. .. I see Pickles

SofiasMami said:
I still can't get over the look on Pickles' face, BadGuy lol.

I promiss no Pickles were harmed in the commision of the photo  lol

wow, those look great. <3

Serenia, Beautiful Loser, Breakingthegirl, Eve- did my cards make it there? :S I really hope they didn`t get lost. :(
I`m still waiting for some to arrive here (aka from LadyF, Eve (1/2), Serenia, SofiasMami, Pathfinder, Breakingthegirl, Amy).

zero said:
wow, those look great. <3

Serenia, Beautiful Loser, Breakingthegirl, Eve- did my cards make it there? :S I really hope they didn`t get lost. :(
I`m still waiting for some to arrive here (aka from LadyF, Eve (1/2), Serenia, SofiasMami, Pathfinder, Breakingthegirl, Amy).

I posted that I'd gotten yours on the 15th, lovely lady. <3
It was V's that didn't arrive. And of course V received J's, but you didn't receive mine. :(
Now that I've confused everyone with all the cryptic initials, lol 

Callie, did you receive the one I sent? I mailed it later than the others.

Amy - I received your card today! I am not able to check my mail very often, thank you so much!

Pathfinder said:
Extra cards ( besides the one mailed in November ) just sent Via Canada Goose to LadyForsaken - I know they won't make it there by Christmas - but it increases the odds that one will get there !🎄

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back