Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LadyF and Zero, both your cards arrived this morning! Yay! Perfect timing, right between Christmas and New Year's, keeping the holiday spirit alive. Thank you both! 😊🎄❄️🌨

I`m glad my cards made it there, Drew and Ringwood.
Yes, Eve, both V and me got your cards (I think I confirmed them in an earlier post <3 <3 <3), but apparently V`s made it to you, mine not yet :(, ugh, hope it still gets there, I sent them both on the same day, end of nov. : s
There are still some on their way, I think (to: Pathfinder, Serephina, Magalie, from: Serephina, Drew, Teresa).
So, here`s a pic of all the cards I received so far. Thank you all so much. <3
thankyou.gif

5aosxy.jpg

zero said:
I`m glad my cards made it there, Drew and Ringwood.
Yes, Eve, both V and me got your cards (I think I confirmed them in an earlier post <3 <3 <3), but apparently V`s made it to you, mine not yet :(, ugh, hope it still gets there, I sent them both on the same day, end of nov. : s
There are still some on their way, I think (to: Pathfinder, Serephina, Magalie, from: Serephina, Drew, Teresa).
So, here`s a pic of all the cards I received so far. Thank you all so much. <3
thankyou.gif

5aosxy.jpg

I have no doubt you mentioned it, Zero. I admit that this was the most chaotic Christmas I've had in a while. No time for anything recently and I wasn't on the forum much.  :club: 

I swear, I'm going to start addressing cards in Sept next year. :p

Yay! Glad to know more of my cards have arrived to a couple other locations. :)

EveWasFramed said:

Pathfinder sent me much much earlier but I still haven't gotten it. I think it's all luck. :(

ladyforsaken said:
Yay! Glad to know more of my cards have arrived to a couple other locations. :)

EveWasFramed said:

Pathfinder sent me much much earlier but I still haven't gotten it. I think it's all luck. :(

Maybe it will show up around Easter again   :p  ((hugs))
6AeLaIW.jpg

I'm certain that I have cards waiting for me at the little post office.  Sadly, the mail key that never leaves the truck,  left the truck in someone's pocket.  :club: :club:  I have the key back....but now also have about 16 inches of fresh snow and -29, so until there is a plow I will be sitting tight.  I may be posting in the first week of January to say my Thank You's   :D

Hey Drew, your card came yesterday, thank you. :)
LadyF, yours came this week also.
And zero, just to confirm - your card came a few weeks ago. I posted it here but it's buried a few pages upthread lol.

-Teresa

Just watching this the past few years has brought a smile to my face SofiasMami. And I hope your daughter had a great Christmas.

Yay, thank God, both made it there and here. <3 I`d say that is a good start of the year, iuhuuuu.
2lbkos0.gif

zero said:
Yay, thank God, both made it there and here. <3 I`d say that is a good start of the year, iuhuuuu.
2lbkos0.gif

Lol, yup!! I also received three more today! 
I received Lady F's, Drew's and a former forum member's!

I think this is the first year in about three, that you, me, V and Lady F all received all cards sent!! 
I'm so excited.  :D

EveWasFramed said:
zero said:
2lbkos0.gif

Lol, yup!! I also received three more today! 
I received Lady F's, Drew's and a former forum member's!

I think this is the first year in about three, that you, me, V and Lady F all received all cards sent!! 
I'm so excited.  :D

Yessss!! Yayyy :D

Drew, I received your card today, thank you so much for the adorable meowy Christmas wishes and surprise.

Woohoo, what a lovely surprise, Bad Guy, that was totally unexpected. Thank you so much for your card and warm wishes. Hope you had some awesome winter holidays as well.
<3
grouphug.gif

oregonian_winesmiley.gif

fly2.gif

Drew, your card arrived in my mailbox this morning! Thanks so much for the lovely wishes and surprise - very cool! My 9-year old son was fascinated with this paper bill, he thought it was really neat (I did too) and wants to take it to school for Show & Tell. :)

I think I'm the only person still waiting for Drew's card. I'm sure it'll come. I've never had one go missing in 4 years - well, I had one not arrive, but I think the person had a bad December a couple of years ago and didn't have time to send them.

I received your card a few days ago, Drew! Thank you for such an adorable card! You don't know this about me but I'm a cat lady, so I loved it!

I also received your card yesterday, LadyF. Thanks for the very pretty card!

I got your card yesterday Serephina!

Think I'm just one shy now, have to do another count though, it gets hard to keep track over time :p

Latest posts

Back