Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got two cards in the mail yesterday! WOOT! Thank you Teresa & Eve! It made my day. :D

I have a wonderful collection going! The most Christmas cards i've gotten.... ever? I think so.

Drew said:
Got two cards in the mail yesterday! WOOT! Thank you Teresa & Eve! It made my day. :D

I have a wonderful collection going! The most Christmas cards i've gotten.... ever? I think so.

Aw, that's nice to hear, Drew. Glad to hear your card arrived. :)

-Teresa

:s I`m a bit worried here, I sent the cards end of November and only got confirmations from Cavey, Teresa, ML, LadyF.
No news from Eve, Pathfinder, Serephina, Niave, Drew, Ringwood, Mags, beautiful loser (and others who didn`t participate officially on the thread).

As for the cards I received, I confirmed those from Pathfinder (first early one), Niave, Cavey, ML, Ringwood, beautiful loser.
Waiting still for those from: Eve, Serephina, Drew, Teresa, Mags, LadyF (and others unofficially).

Hopefully they don`t get lost, either to or from. Sigh.

Mr. Lonely, I got your card yesterday. It was a very welcome site at the end of my 15 hour shift (which is why I didn't post about yesterday... I wanted some sleep.) Thank you for the Christmas and New Years greetings!

I seem to get lucky. In the 4 years that I have taken part, I havent had a single card go missing. The UK does have a great mail service... it's something!

I don't know what I've done to deserve it, but someone sent me an awesome present along with their card and I've had a smile on my face all day because of it. I'm a potato!

The only card I am still waiting for is from Drew and that may take a while for obvious reasons ;)

Drew said:
Mr. Lonely, I got your card yesterday. It was a very welcome site at the end of my 15 hour shift (which is why I didn't post about yesterday... I wanted some sleep.) Thank you for the Christmas and New Years greetings!

Wow, you beat almost all the others heading to the USA, great you got it, and didn't need a rosetta stone to decrypt it!

I received cards from MisterLonely, Zero and beautiful loser last week. Sorry I got a bit busy and forgot to let you guys know!

Thank you, 3 for the wonderful cards. It put a big smile on my face when I got them :D

Oh, I also got Ringwoods card but not sure if I mentioned that already. Very adorable card, thank you!

BadGuy, your card came yesterday - thanks for the "stealth" card. ;)

A card arrived in my mailbox today with no return address. "By air mail. Royal Mail."

And there was a stamp on it where the return address would be: Kazuo Ishiguro - Awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature 2017.

What the fresia? One of my favorite writers sent me a card??

I opened it and there was your lovely card, D. I'm sure much lovelier than whatever Kazuo Ishiguro sent out this year. :)
I was pretty excited there for one brief moment, though. :D
Thank you!

-Teresa

Niave said:
I received cards from MisterLonely, Zero and beautiful loser last week. Sorry I got a bit busy and forgot to let you guys know!

Thank you, 3 for the wonderful cards. It put a big smile on my face when I got them :D

Oh, I also got Ringwoods card but not sure if I mentioned that already. Very adorable card, thank you!

So happy it made it!

Erasercrumbs said:
MisterLonely's Christmas card was an envelope full of sunshine!

Yay, that's nr 4! don't waste that sunshine, it's had to get here in the NL ;)

I came home to find a card from Erasercrumbs and Ringwood, thank you both so much!

- Erasercrumbs, don't worry you'll ruin christmas, being born on the 25th of december has been doing a pretty good job of that already :p
- Ringwood, I'm so jealous of your handwriting, the loops and swoops... it's gorgeous!

Got Eve`s (& J) and Mag`s cards today, they`re awesome. <3 Thank you so much for the lovely messages. Filled my day with positive vibes.
loveshower.gif
clap.gif

Cards today from Beautiful Loser (heheheh...thanks Chuck - for the laughs, as always ;)) and a surprise card from Bad Guy (thanks, made my day!)

MisterLonely - I think that's the first time anyone has ever complimented me on my handwriting, so thanks! :) I always wanted to learn that beautiful old-fashioned copperplate-type of writing, I think it is beautiful.

ringwood said:
Cards today from Beautiful Loser (heheheh...thanks Chuck - for the laughs, as always ;)) and a surprise card from Bad Guy (thanks, made my day!)

MisterLonely - I think that's the first time anyone has ever complimented me on my handwriting, so thanks! :) I always wanted to learn that beautiful old-fashioned copperplate-type of writing, I think it is beautiful.

You are very welcome Jules :D   When I saw it, I thought of you right away.  Hope you have a Merry Christmas and you get your share of video games from Santa.

Seeing as I've received all but one of my cards, here's a quick photo. Sorry for everything being a bit cramped, but I've put them on my computer desk where I can actually see them :)

20171221_092332.jpg

It was mail day on Tuesday but I haven't had a chance to post my Thank You's for the wonderful surprises in the mail box.

Thank you so much Ringwood, BadGuy and Serephina :)

Chuck....( **shakes head with big smile and red cheeks .....from laughing**) - that was a really funny card and thank you for the kind words.

Pathfinder said:
It was mail day on Tuesday but I haven't had a chance to post my Thank You's for the wonderful surprises in the mail box.    

Thank you so much Ringwood, BadGuy and Serephina :)  

Chuck....( **shakes head with big smile and red cheeks .....from laughing**) - that was a really funny card and thank you for the kind words.

You're welcome, Mel  ;)  I figured you would get a kick out of the card  :D  Hope you have a Merry Christmas!  And make sure Puddins has plenty of snacks and a warm bed to sleep on.

I received a card from Jules...haha.  Okay, I get it, after thinking about it for a few minutes I guess I'll take your pet name ;)   Since you claimed you had a secret crush on him...he was gross, but whatever...does that mean you have a secret...nevermind :D  Thanks again, Wormy :D :p

Cavey, that looks like an awesome collection!!

BadGuy - your card was a surprise, thank you!
beautiful loser - I got yours too, thank you! You're sweet. Thanks for always being so cool and understanding. :)

*hugs*

Latest posts

Back