Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
In a weird turn of events, I went from 0 Canadian cards to all 4 today. I haven't had a chance to open them yet... hang on better do it...

Ok... I opened the first two, thank you Ringwood (I'll keep smiling) and B. I opened the third... glitter... lots of glitter... ask LadyF how much I just LOVE glitter *GRRR* Pathfinder is on my naughty list.

Ok, I opened card 4 and you're forgiven. Those are awesome! Thanks for all the lovely things you said too :D

Your're welcome!  I'm glad it arrived.  It was actually snow "ahem" - not glitter.....at least that's what the package said.   lol :p  I didn't want you to feel ripped off it the first one didn't make it.  :cool:

SofiasMami said:
Pathfinder said:
AmyTT - What a wonderful surprise.  Your card made my day - thank you :)

Whoa, Amy - you need to get yourself back on here :)
Nice to see you're Ninja-participating. :)

I received your card, Pathfinder. Thank you for the sweet message! :)

-Teresa

You're very welcome Teresa.  I'm happy it arrived  :)

Niave said:
ringwood said:
 Naive (a beautiful handmade card - love it!)
Thank you both so much! :)

Yay, glad you got it!

beautiful loser said:
Niave, I love homemade anything, so that was a treat...cute as can be and creative. :)

Thanks! I'm happy to hear it made it to you. 

I received your card in the mail I think yesterday, Pathfinder! Thank you for the lovely glittery card and little snowflakes surprise!
You're very welcome Niave   :)

Uh yeah,  whatever Mel :p  I opened the card, spotted the dandruff starting to fall out, so I let it fall into the envelope.  Was thinking how you have to get up pretty early to pull a fast one on me, till I dropped the envelope and some scattered on the floor...FFS! So, I kicked it all under the dining table and will vacuum it whenever I feel like it...could be a day or even a week from now...depends on my mood. ;)

Anyway, thank you for the card and what you wrote was so sincere and sweet...was very nice to hear.  Thank you :)

beautiful loser said:
Uh yeah,  whatever Mel :p  I opened the card, spotted the dandruff starting to fall out, so I let it fall into the envelope.  Was thinking how you have to get up pretty early to pull a fast one on me, till I dropped the envelope and some scattered on the floor...FFS! So, I kicked it all under the dining table and will vacuum it whenever I feel like it...could be a day or even a week from now...depends on my mood. ;)

Anyway, thank you for the card and what you wrote was so sincere and sweet...was very nice to hear.  Thank you :)

Hahaha - I think that may count as a “gotcha”.  It was SNOW!!❄️❄️    I loaded yours up because I know you miss the white stuff ....  so you’re welcome Chuck.  😁 😇  I think you’re secretly leaving it under your table so that you can enjoy it for a while. 😉

I didn't get snow... I got a card covered in so much green glitter that I thought I'd been subjected to an anthrax attack :p

Ahhhhhhh.  The green glitter reindeer . 😇😇 My apologies hahaha  I thought I was losing my mind and snowed you as well! Which would have been a bit risky and extra covert given my experience with trying to mail your first card.  Good thing they didn’t pick up on the anthrax 😎

I joke, but it made me laugh. I keep all my forum cards, so just like LadyF you can look forward to glittering me up for years to come :)

Cavey,

I got your card. I was expecting something along the lines of "Christmas cards are so easy, even a Caveman can do it", but instead a troglodyte wrote me. ;)

Thanks for the warm wishes.

I received Teresa's card today :D And I have a whole sparkly new outlook to glittery cards. Yup....I opened in it my truck with the heater blasting. hahahaha. It was just a little pretty glitter.( nothing like a couple of the green covered ones I sent to some) So thank you so much Teresa....it really is quite pretty and a nice surprise to see a little glitter dance catching the lights when I pull up to the house. I think I will enjoy it even in the spring! :D lol My teens will think I'm stylin if I show up with a little on my face or in my hair every morning :p

All right everyone, I just mailed out my cards. You can stop the death threats and hounding me! ;)

The US and England bound one's should make it in time... for the others, I'm just extending the Christmas season for y'all. :D

Drew said:
All right everyone, I just mailed out my cards. You can stop the death threats and hounding me! ;)

The US and England bound one's should make it in time... for the others, I'm just extending the Christmas season for y'all. :D

I am all about holding onto the Christmas spirit as long as possible - so sounds good to me !

Got your lovely card today, ringwood, thank you so much! <3 (Hugs)
julgran.gif

Erasercrumbs said:
That was a truly lovely Christmas card, Pathfinder. Thank you!

You’re so welcome ! I’m very happy that you received it. 😁. Merry Christmas !!

I've sent out all the cards I wanted to! I hope they make it in time. :s

Cavey said:
I joke, but it made me laugh. I keep all my forum cards, so just like LadyF you can look forward to glittering me up for years to come :)

Sharing my glitter buddy, ahhh nice - the more (glitter) the merrier. :p

I've received cards too! From Cavey, Ringwood, zero and EVE!! It made it haha. I got another one from a really good friend who's not on the forum anymore too. So that's cool!

Thank you guys! It's always really awesome to open up cards from all over the world. :)

ladyforsaken said:
I've sent out all the cards I wanted to! I hope they make it in time. :s

Cavey said:

Sharing my glitter buddy, ahhh nice - the more (glitter) the merrier. :p

I've received cards too! From Cavey, Ringwood, zero and EVE!! It made it haha. I got another one from a really good friend who's not on the forum anymore too. So that's cool!

Thank you guys! It's always really awesome to open up cards from all over the world. :)

Oh My LadyF....I mailed yours in October as it seemed to take two and half months to get there last year.  No sign of them?   :(

I received another (unexpected) card from Canada today. Thanks BG, much appreciated. Have a great Christmas!

Pathfinder said:
Oh My LadyF....I mailed yours in October as it seemed to take two and half months to get there last year.  No sign of them?   :(

No sign of them.... yet. :(
I will not lose hope just yet!

Hey everybody,
I've received a few cards this week from Niave, zero (and V, thank you from Sofia :) ), Ringwood, Eve (and J, also thank you from Sofia), beautiful loser and MisterLonely.
Cheers everyone! :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Hey everybody,
I've received a few cards this week from Niave, zero (and V, thank you from Sofia :) ), Ringwood, Eve (and J, also thank you from Sofia), beautiful loser and MisterLonely.
Cheers everyone! :)

-Teresa

Yay, That means at least one made it across an ocean!

I have just received my card from Serephina. Thanks!

The only ones I have yet to receive are from far flung corners of the globe, but I know they'll turn up eventually.

Which people have yet to receive mine?

Latest posts

Back