Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I'll work on getting the cards done and out the door, I've decided to write them all by hand as it should be done, this gives me much more anxiety than it should do really! That's how much I hate writing!

P.S. I'll translate them if needed once they arrive ;P

Awesome deadlift workout followed by an awesome homemade card with an awesome stamp too. Yeah, not much blood in my head right now. :D

Thanks Niave :)

Niave said:
I received my first card in the mail today! Thank you for such a cute card Teresa! I am going to clear one of my shelves so I can put all the cards I get on it. :D

Glad to hear you got it, Niave! :)

-Teresa

Mine are in the mail, sadly they won't be processed til monday at the earliest, hope some will get there before the end of this week though!

Cavey, I got your card in the mail today and in good order! thanks for that :)

MisterLonely said:
Mine are in the mail, sadly they won't be processed til monday at the earliest, hope some will get there before the end of this week though!

Cavey, I got your card in the mail today and in good order! thanks for that :)

We are sharing a card boat in the sea of snail mail ML 😁😁. Mine were delayed and went in Friday as well— but all will be well and should arrive by Christmas !  Very nice that you hand wrote your cards even though it caused you a bit of distress.  That makes it extra thoughtful !

Cavey said:
Awesome deadlift workout followed by an awesome homemade card with an awesome stamp too. Yeah, not much blood in my head right now. :D

Thanks Niave :)

Yay, I'm glad you got it. :)

Got my third card today from SofiasMama. Thanks!

I'm glad you got my card, MisterLonely... you're the only one thus far!

Hey Eve, I haven't sent your card out yet. I'm sending my U.S. cards out tomorrow. Unless there is someone named Naive and I just thought you meant me(Niave). :D I'm positive I have not sent any U.S. cards out yet. I haven't checked your name off my list yet.

I received Zero's card this morning. Thanks!

Glad it made it there.

I found 2 more cards in the mailbox today, from Cavey and beautiful loser. Thank you so much, they`re beautiful. <3 (Hugs)

Got 2 more cards today, one from Teresa and one from Zero!

Erasercrumbs said:
How does this mysterious process of exchanging Christmas cheer work? I'm all for joining y'alls reindeer games.

^^ Christmas card is on the mail, hope it gets there because my handwriting sucks!

You're welcome, Zero and Parayiar.  Kinda impressed they arrived there that quickly :) BTW, to the others, I'm sending my US and Canadian cards out this week, most likely Thursday.

Niave said:
Hey Eve, I haven't sent your card out yet. I'm sending my U.S. cards out tomorrow. Unless there is someone named Naive and I just thought you meant me(Niave). :D I'm positive I have not sent any U.S. cards out yet. I haven't checked your name off my list yet.

Lmao oops!! Gotta go check to see who sent that one. Lololol!!
I get them from folks on a FB site I frequent also. I'm betting it was one of those.  :p

I only get to check my mail at my little post office once a week, so it was very exciting to see some Christmas cards!  The post office clerk and store owner commented on their diverse addresses ( such a small town hahaha)

Thank you very much for the beautiful card Niave!  It really reminded me of one of the lovely hand made ones that my daughter makes for me, and  whom I miss very much.  

Cavey, your card arrived as well!  Thank you very much!  

Mags - so beautiful.  Your talent and kindness always amaze me.

They are on top of my piano. :D

I received cards from Cavey and Eve. Thank you both for the lovely cards! :)

I'm glad to hear you got my card, Pathfinder!

Sent out my last three cards today. Should be quick since they just went to different states.

Latest posts

Back