Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received two more cards this morning - one each from Eve and Mister Lonely. Thanks guys!

Oh, and you can stop worrying about your handwriting ML, I was expecting a barely legible scrawl, but it looked fine to me. Better than mine ;)

I'm kinda delayed in my cards this year, sorry guys. :(

Will update here when I receive my first card. It's kind of exciting. :)

Cavey said:
I received two more cards this morning - one each from Eve and Mister Lonely. Thanks guys!

Oh, and you can stop worrying about your handwriting ML, I was expecting a barely legible scrawl, but it looked fine to me. Better than mine ;)

Yay, first to receive a card of mine, and thanks Cavey, but you forget I have one of yours here, and I'd kill for handwriting like that :p

ML, I got your card today, yay. Am full of glitter and sparkles now, lol. Thank you for the lovely message and card. <3 We definitely should do this more often. ((Hugs))
2uge4p4.gif
confetti.gif
84.gif

Cards today from Cavey (the friendly neighbourhood Troglodyte! Hahah, that made me laugh....:)) and Naive (a beautiful handmade card - love it!)

Thank you both so much! :)

ladyforsaken said:
I'm kinda delayed in my cards this year, sorry guys. :(

Will update here when I receive my first card. It's kind of exciting. :)

If you have no time just enjoy the ones you get, if you're stressed for time and energy I'm sure all here will understand!

I received Magalie's card this morning. Awesome as always :)

zero said:
ML, I got your card today, yay. Am full of glitter and sparkles now, lol. Thank you for the lovely message and card. <3 We definitely should do this more often. ((Hugs))
2uge4p4.gif
confetti.gif
84.gif

Haha, you're welcome hon! and I'm sorry for the mess... well a little :p

Pathfinder said:
AmyTT - What a wonderful surprise.  Your card made my day - thank you :)

Whoa, Amy - you need to get yourself back on here :)
Nice to see you're Ninja-participating. :)

I received your card, Pathfinder. Thank you for the sweet message! :)

-Teresa

Just to make things easy for anyone wondering...

I have now received all cards sent from continental Europe
I have also received all cards sent from the mainland US
I have received none of the 3 (or possibly 4 cards - thanks to James (Jane?) Bond) from Canada
I have received neither of the cards from the UK
Any cards from anywhere else have yet to arrive too.

Just got back from the post office and found a nice little stash of goodies :)

Mags, you are so sweet.  That was such a cute ornament you made.  :)  It's on my little ceramic tree.  I'll send you a pic.

Cavey, you should have done what you said you thought of doing.  A smaller card with no writing...would have cracked me up!  Always liked your sense of humor. :)

Niave, I love homemade anything, so that was a treat...cute as can be and creative. :)

Eve, how did you know I like Peanuts?  ;) Put a smile on my face, as I actually have a Peanuts Christmas display.

Thank you, guys!!

^Eve was worried that I might not know about Peanuts. Frankly, I was offended! Like we don't have Peanuts in the UK or something? They're those little ******* things that you pop out of a pod and eat as a snack... don't know who the little bald kid and his friends are on the card, but that was cool too :p

ringwood said:
 Naive (a beautiful handmade card - love it!)
Thank you both so much! :)

Yay, glad you got it!

beautiful loser said:
Niave, I love homemade anything, so that was a treat...cute as can be and creative. :)

Thanks! I'm happy to hear it made it to you. 

I received your card in the mail I think yesterday, Pathfinder! Thank you for the lovely glittery card and little snowflakes surprise!

In a weird turn of events, I went from 0 Canadian cards to all 4 today. I haven't had a chance to open them yet... hang on better do it...

Ok... I opened the first two, thank you Ringwood (I'll keep smiling) and B. I opened the third... glitter... lots of glitter... ask LadyF how much I just LOVE glitter *GRRR* Pathfinder is on my naughty list.

Ok, I opened card 4 and you're forgiven. Those are awesome! Thanks for all the lovely things you said too :D

Cavey said:
^Eve was worried that I might not know about Peanuts. Frankly, I was offended! Like we don't have Peanuts in the UK or something? They're those little ******* things that you pop out of a pod and eat as a snack... don't know who the little bald kid and his friends are on the card, but that was cool too :p

LOL...good one.

Latest posts

Back