Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I've sent out PMs and I believe I've caught everyone on this thread who would like a card - if I somehow missed you, please let me know.

Also, it's not too late to get in on the action for anyone else who's interested!

-Teresa

So I'm brand new to the forum and found this Christmas card thread.  So are folks physically sending Christmas Cards to each other via snail mail...or are these like "virtual"/online Christmas cards folks are sending each other?  Thanks!

getfuzzy said:
So I'm brand new to the forum and found this Christmas card thread.  So are folks physically sending Christmas Cards to each other via snail mail...or are these like "virtual"/online Christmas cards folks are sending each other?  Thanks!

It's physical cards sent via snail mail. If you're interested in joining then you can put your name here or just reach out to people on the thread via PM. Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Finally got some time to reply and send out some PM's, think I've replied to and PM'ed everyone that indicated they wanted to exchange, if not please let me know!

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had a wedding yesterday and the week has been a bit hectic preparing for that :)

MisterLonely said:
Finally got some time to reply and send out some PM's, think I've replied to and PM'ed everyone that indicated they wanted to exchange, if not please let me know!

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had a wedding yesterday and the week has been a bit hectic preparing for that :)

Wait, you got married? Hehe  :)

-Teresa

Same here, PMs answered, sent, if anyone else wants to exchange, PM. There`s still time. Winter is coming and the night is long, lol. Jk. =))

getfuzzy said:

I would think you can do both. :)

I did one e-card exchange last year too!

SofiasMami said:
MisterLonely said:

Wait, you got married? Hehe  :)

-Teresa

Ha! No I didn't, my aunt did, but I've had no time in the weekends for so long that I had to do all my clothes shopping whenever i could find the time  :p

How does this mysterious process of exchanging Christmas cheer work? I'm all for joining y'alls reindeer games.

Erasercrumbs said:
How does this mysterious process of exchanging Christmas cheer work? I'm all for joining y'alls reindeer games.

Well, first you have to know the top secret code and then pledge allegiance to all things Sofia Loren. Can you handle that?

Alternatively, you can simply post that you want to participate and whether you'd like to give, receive or both. Don't be shy, you're welcome to join! :)

-Teresa

I'm getting an endoscopy Wed. I might send DVD's out.
(The DVD part is a joke. Unless I can talk the doctor into it.)

Hey everybody!
It's definitely not too late to get in on our Christmas card exchange -
I'll be sending out cards in the next week or so. Anybody who wants to join and hasn't done so yet is welcome. :)

ETA: It's taken me this long to notice I misspelled Christmas in the thread title. WTF? :D

-Teresa

I sent out all cards today, they should take 2 weeks to get there (in theory) and hopefully none gets lost (Eve, I sent 1 also to mini eve from mini zero, lol).
If someone else wishes to join and exchange, please let me know in a PM.
Yay!
bliss.gif

zero said:
I sent out all cards today, they should take 2 weeks to get there (in theory) and hopefully none gets lost (Eve, I sent 1 also to mini eve from mini zero, lol).
If someone else wishes to join and exchange, please let me know in a PM.
Yay!
bliss.gif

Yay! That's exactly what I'm doing today too! 🎄❄️😊

My evening is set aside with some Jazz, a fire and a nice cocktail for Christmas Card writing... all to be mailed tomorrow morning :) I gave the pony express too much notice for you Zero and will be resending one so that it's more Christmasy hahaha. LF - I sure hope yours gets there in time. I'm sending a couple of insurance policy extras tomorrow as well for Mags and LF. I need the Christmas Bug to bite so this is a great way to start the season!

SofiasMami said:
Hey everybody!
It's definitely not too late to get in on our Christmas card exchange -
I'll be sending out cards in the next week or so. Anybody who wants to join and hasn't done so yet is welcome. :)

ETA: It's taken me this long to notice I misspelled Christmas in the thread title. WTF? :D

-Teresa

I fixed it. Apparently, the word doesn't need a "t" for me to read it correctly.

I'll do mine this week, but I hate my handwriting so much I'm dreading it already :D

Are you all sending normal store bought christmas cards? I was looking around yesterday but surprisingly few to find yet, may be the dutch "sinterklaas" tradition that's holding it up.

Lol, Pathfinder, thank you, but it`s ok, I got in christmasy mood early, thanks to your card. The day I got your card felt magical and had me giggling all the time.
ML, yep, normal store ones, though they didn`t get them until 1-2 days ago, doh, I was already getting worried that I have the stamps but no cards. So the minute I saw some, I grabbed them "mine, all mine". Poor seller, rofl. =))

zero said:
Lol, Pathfinder, thank you, but it`s ok, I got in christmasy mood early, thanks to your card. The day I got your card felt magical and had me giggling all the time.
ML, yep, normal store ones, though they didn`t get them until 1-2 days ago, doh, I was already getting worried that I have the stamps but no cards. So the minute I saw some, I grabbed them "mine, all mine". Poor seller, rofl.  =))

Great, I'll have to have a look again tomorrow after work, and maybe kidnap a label printer from work while I'm at it, cause if I write the address who knows where they'll end up  ;)

MisterLonely said:
I'll do mine this week, but I hate my handwriting so much I'm dreading it already :D

Are you all sending normal store bought christmas cards? I was looking around yesterday but surprisingly few to find yet, may be the dutch "sinterklaas" tradition that's holding it up.

Some have made their own cards. I'm sure both store bought and handmade ones are welcome.

Latest posts

Back