Christmas Card Exchange 2017!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got your card today, ladyforsaken, thank you, love it. <3 (Hugs)

Cavey, impressive cards collection you got there, yay (so well aligned, also).
84.gif

I`m waiting for a few more cards to arrive next week and post a pic of them then.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey, that looks like an awesome collection!!

BadGuy - your card was a surprise, thank you!
beautiful loser - I got yours too, thank you! You're sweet. Thanks for always being so cool and understanding. :)

*hugs*

Yes, it got there before Christmas!  Aw, you are welcome K.  And thank you for the kind words, especially the understanding part...I got that from my dad.  And remember the pact we made...we WILL uphold it :)

zero said:
I got your card today, ladyforsaken, thank you, love it. <3 (Hugs)

Yay! First one to arrive! I think :x <3 (hugs)

beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey, that looks like an awesome collection!!

BadGuy - your card was a surprise, thank you!
beautiful loser - I got yours too, thank you! You're sweet. Thanks for always being so cool and understanding. :)

*hugs*

Yes, it got there before Christmas!  Aw, you are welcome K.  And thank you for the kind words, especially the understanding part...I got that from my dad.  And remember the pact we made...we WILL uphold it :)

Yes! *pinky promise* lol :)

Two cards arrived, yay! 🎄❄️😊

Serephina, thanks so much! A very Happy New Year to you too! Hugs...😊

And MisterLonely (who has perfectly legible handwriting!! It's fine) your stylish card arrived too! Thanks, it made my day!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Cheers! ❄️☃️🌨🎄😊

ringwood said:
Two cards arrived, yay! 🎄❄️😊

Serephina, thanks so much! A very Happy New Year to you too! Hugs...😊

And MisterLonely (who has perfectly legible handwriting!! It's fine) your stylish card arrived too! Thanks, it made my day!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Cheers! ❄️☃️🌨🎄😊

Happy it made it in time! I'm afraid the ones that didn't get one yet will be late :(

SofiasMami, I just want to let you know once again how good a job you do with this every year.

Pathfinder, I received your card yesterday and the 1K snow flakes now decorate my nightstand! (I rescued ones that fell on the floor.) Thank you very much for the warm wishes and snow. It really made my day. :D

Merry Christmas!

Ladyforsaken,

I got your card today! It's beautiful and thank you for the kind words and hugs. :D I'm glad it made it before Christmas. Hopefully you'll receive mine soon.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Drew said:
Pathfinder, I received your card yesterday and the 1K snow flakes now decorate my nightstand! (I rescued ones that fell on the floor.) Thank you very much for the warm wishes and snow. It really made my day. :D

Merry Christmas!

YAY!!!  I gave you the mother load of paper snow flakes hahaha.  I wasn't sure if they'd let me mail it. I'm so happy that it arrived on time!  Merry Christmas Drew! 

Eve - I received your card last night! Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I've received a number of cards and will update my received list soon. I've had some family (stepson) drama and my little one has been sick, so I haven't had the opportunity to post an update. :(
I will do so shortly!

Drew said:
Ladyforsaken,

I got your card today! It's beautiful and thank you for the kind words and hugs. :D I'm glad it made it before Christmas. Hopefully you'll receive mine soon.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Yay! Glad to know this! Glad it got there before Christmas. :)

Thank you - same to you, Drew!

Teresa
Caved
Naive
V (For Jaylen)
Mel
Chuck
Mr L
There might be one that I don't recognize their real name though, so I might have gotten one more.
I'm so happy to have received so many!!
And glad that Lady F finally got one lol!
Just hoping Zero or V got theirs this year.
Thank you everyone!!

Zero,

I got your card yesterday! WOOT! (It was the USA addressed one. I'll let you know when I get the Qatar addressed one.) Thank you very much for the beautiful words and wishes.

Based on the timing you sent yours, you should get mine in about 2 weeks.

Ringwood,

I got your card today! :D Thank you very much for the warm wishes and now my hands have the holiday spirit from the glitter.

Thank you. I hope you have a Happy New Year as well.

Latest posts

Back