Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
beautiful loser said:
You got mine, didn't you?  Or maybe  I misread something?

Right, I got yours today. Loved it. <3
Geez, now I`m the one with a senior slip, lol (* :club: my neurons*). SofiasMami I think we need a vacation on a tropical island, maybe. :cool:

Zero, That's good to hear. Plus mine was the first one from the US...yay! :p

EveWasFramed said:
Didn't V get hers not long after I mailed it? It's baffling - I mailed them at the same time.

Yes, that`s the weird part. She got it and me not. Wtf? Pfff.... it`s a safe guess that the other got lost somewhere. But still weird. *hair pulling*

beautiful loser said:
SofiasMami said:
I'm embarrassed to admit I had a senior moment - the card was from Magalie, not zero - oops. My old age might be getting to me, sorry about that. 
biggrin.gif

Haha, I can vouch for that last part...you better believe it :D :p

I received Mags and Pathfinder's today....

Mags, that is such a cute card.  I'm so tempted to cut it out and make the cross stitch into an ornament. :)

Pathfinder, thank you.  What you wrote was so sincere and sweet...thanks again. :)
^  You're very welcome   :rolleyes: I was hoping it had arrived.   I actually changed your card just before I mailed it for one with a picture I thought you may like more.   Too many choices !! lol

zero said:
EveWasFramed said:
Didn't V get hers not long after I mailed it? It's baffling - I mailed them at the same time.

Yes, that`s the weird part. She got it and me not. Wtf? Pfff.... it`s a safe guess that the other got lost somewhere. But still weird. *hair pulling*

They used a different kind of postage was the only difference, because it wasn't flat. Ugh.

Mags - I know that I sent you a private thank you but I have to agree....such a sweet beautiful card.  So much effort and patience into such a personal touch. Very special and thoughtful.  It's on top of my piano  :)

beautiful loser said:
SofiasMami said:
I'm embarrassed to admit I had a senior moment - the card was from Magalie, not zero - oops. My old age might be getting to me, sorry about that. 
biggrin.gif

Haha, I can vouch for that last part...you better believe it :D :p

Ok, Chuck, I knew you were going to get a jab in there :p

Glad you received it,Teresa.

Thank you,beautiful loser and Pathfinder.:shy:
I was thinking of trying to do them as ornaments,but I need to practice some more.Maybe next year.

Got your card today, Magalie. <3 Thank you so much, you are really skilled in handcraft. (hugs) :)

I received cards from Beautiful Loser and Sofiasmama toay! Thank you so much!

Sofiasmama - so pretty. I loved how sparkly

Beautiful Loser - what a lovely card. It made me laugh....as always. lol

Serephina, I received yours today - you must have raced to the post office as soon as I passed you my address on Friday! :D
Thank you so much :)

SofiasMami said:
Serephina, I received yours today - you must have raced to the post office as soon as I passed you my address on Friday! :D
Thank you so much  :)

I'm glad you received it on time

I'd like to thank Magalie for the awesome card; it was a lovely surprise.

Serenia said:
Hi guys, things have got a lot harder here the last few days, I am really sorry but I won't be able to send any cards out. I love and appreciate all the cards I have received, thank you so much x.

*hugs*

Phew, so glad it arrived there (both I hope). (hugs)

I got beautiful loser's card yesterday... I love it! *hug*

I'm supposed to be looking out for Eve's and BadGuy's cos they mentioned they've mailed it out quite some time ago. :x
Eve... I hope this is not happening again lol.

ladyforsaken said:
I got beautiful loser's card yesterday... I love it! *hug*

I'm supposed to be looking out for Eve's and BadGuy's cos they mentioned they've mailed it out quite some time ago. :x
Eve... I hope this is not happening again lol.

Ugh. If you and Zero don't get them by Xmas, I'm going to send others. I don't care if it's Valentines Day when they get there!!
*angry face*

I received LadyF's card this morning... no glitter? Furry balls?!

Latest posts

Back