Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got another card from Cavey, a.k.a. Anonymous ;)  Was practically a diary written in this one..haha.  Thank you, Cavey, you didn't have to but I really do appreciate the thought.  Man, you surely know how to pick out really nice cards.  Merry Christmas!

I deny having anything to do with that first card... It was obviously sent by some drunken admirer. I'm glad that you liked the sec... erm... the card though ;)

Cavey said:
I received LadyF's card this morning... no glitter? Furry balls?!

I promised you I'd give you a break from the glitter after giving you so much last year lol. So yeah, furry balls. Be glad they're not shedding fur balls. :p

Glad to see that you've received mine. Seems like my cards are hitting up our fellow UK peeps first. I've got 3 confirmations so far, all from there.

Lady F <3 <3 <3 your card made me cry, it was so heartfelt, thank you it made a difficult day much brighter.

Serenia said:
Lady F <3 <3 <3 your card made me cry, it was so heartfelt, thank you it made a difficult day much brighter.

She is an awesome card writer ;)

Zero, I just received your card, thank you. :)
I love the little card from V, that's very sweet.

I believe the only card on it's way that's floating out there somewhere is LadyF's. It's probably on the bottom of some mail bin in San Francisco. :D

SofiasMami said:

I believe the only card on it's way that's floating out there somewhere is LadyF's. It's probably on the bottom of some mail bin in San Francisco. :D

I am beginning to think LadyF is actually in the Bermuda Triangle 
I sent it the same time as all the others  :(

BadGuy said:
SofiasMami said:

Could be taking the "scenic route", BadGuy. Ah, well, we still have 7 days till Christmas. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)

Cavey said:
Serenia said:

She is an awesome card writer ;)

Aww Serenia, now you just made me tear up (((hugggs))) <3
I don't really remember exactly what I wrote in there but I'm glad it made your day a little brighter.

Cavey, kind of you, but I am hardly an awesome card writer. :x

BadGuy said:
SofiasMami said:

Aww lol maybe the route to me has some Bermuda Triangle situation going. Eve could probably agree lol. :\

Yay, Sofiasmami, so glad they both made it there. :)
Hope the rest of the cards I sent will too.
No news here, but I`ll keep confirming the ones I get.

EveWasFramed said:
I received Serephina's lovely card yesterday. :)

Oh that's fantastic,considering I joined this thread quite late,i'm glad that they are being recieved on time.

Just got Beautiful Loser's very beautiful card in the mail - thanks Chuck! I'm hoping to get in some gaming time over the holidays for sure - hope you have time to get out fishing! Cheers!

^ You're welcome, Jules.  Today I was actually wondering if it was ever going to show up. That should be all of mine that were sent out.  Good to know they reached their destinations.

I got Zero's card! Thank you for your kind words. <3

NightHawkJohn said:
LadyF just wanted to say i received your card today, thanks so much it was lovely :).

Awesome! :)

I received zero's card today. A little shocked at the speed, but very nice! :)

Ok, bud, I just mailed your card - you know who you are. Fingers crossed that it gets there in time :)
That was my last one, now I'm done for realsies. :)

Latest posts

Back