Christmas Card Exchange 2016!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
I`m a bit worried here. So far only Cavey, Magalie and Pathfinder got my cards (there should be 10 more confirmations, I sent them 2 weeks ago) and I got 4 (from BadGuy, Cavey, 1(of 2) from Eve, Ringwood), the rest of 10 are probably still on their way. :S

We still have 2 more weeks till Christmas. :) It's fun to check the mailbox this time of year - you never know when a card might be waiting for you. :)

I received the most glitterific card from NightHawkJohn today! Thank you!

Just noticed that I missed filling envelopes full of glitter LOL

BadGuy said:

lol, I love glitter bombs ;)

Zero and Pathfinder, I received yours over the weekend. Thank you so much, they are lovely cards! :)

So glad that my cards made it to Pathfinder, Ringwood and SofiasMami. (hugs)

I got beautiful loser`s card today. Wow, so beautiful, thank you. <3 (hugs)

Hi guys, things have got a lot harder here the last few days, I am really sorry but I won't be able to send any cards out. I love and appreciate all the cards I have received, thank you so much x.

SofiasMami said:
BadGuy said:

lol, I love glitter bombs ;)

Zero and Pathfinder, I received yours over the weekend. Thank you so much, they are lovely cards! :)

I'm embarrassed to admit I had a senior moment - the card was from Magalie, not zero - oops. My old age might be getting to me, sorry about that. 
biggrin.gif

Serenia said:
Hi guys, things have got a lot harder here the last few days, I am really sorry but I won't be able to send any cards out.  I love and appreciate all the cards I have received, thank you so much x.

Sorry to hear that, Serenia. Don't worry about the cards - your family is more important. All the best to you and your family. ((hug))

SofiasMami said:
I'm embarrassed to admit I had a senior moment - the card was from Magalie, not zero - oops. My old age might be getting to me, sorry about that. 
biggrin.gif

No worries (hug), hope mine gets there too.

No, nothing here yet. If it`s of any comfort, none from the US made it here so far. :(

zero said:
No,  nothing here yet. If it`s of any comfort, none from the US made it here so far. :(

Didn't V get hers not long after I mailed it? It's baffling - I mailed them at the same time.

beautiful loser said:
You got mine, didn't you?  Or maybe  I misread something?

Right, I got yours today. Loved it. <3
Geez, now I`m the one with a senior slip, lol (* :club: my neurons*). SofiasMami I think we need a vacation on a tropical island, maybe. :cool:

SofiasMami said:
biggrin.gif

Haha, I can vouch for that last part...you better believe it :D :p

I received Mags and Pathfinder's today....

Mags, that is such a cute card.  I'm so tempted to cut it out and make the cross stitch into an ornament. :)

Pathfinder, thank you.  What you wrote was so sincere and sweet...thanks again. :)

Latest posts

Back