I intensely dislike almost all women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Reaction score
If they're not sluts, they're over-complicated freaks with issues

Either that or they're lesbians.

I ******* hate them all.

oh! °.° that is a serious revelation

You can't hate all woman because one or two gave you a bad idea about them...

vent that anger..just remember all the time you feel bad it makes her ego grow more powerful..don't give her the pleasure..
come on you know that all woman ain't like that..you know how men can be total shits to women too...a ******* is a ******* no matter what restroom they happen to use!

hey CAS. i know what you mean, the good ones seem to be few and far between :/
won't start telling you that they exist, i know that at this point the only thing you will believe is finally meeting the right person.
will just say that hey man, totally understand, but unless you are just venting - don't give in to anger. that doesn't solve anything, just freaking gets you even heavier into that crap.

dead.

I read somewhere that everytime we reincarnate we alternate sex..so you could of been a woman in a past life..just imagine!:D

CAS have you ever considered an online blog or something to post some of this stuff in? I'm sure you know topics like this aren't received too well, so try not to get offended if people start flaming you on here.

We really don't need such hateful stereotypes and crass generalizations spouted off.

People are not ignorant enough that you are going to convince that all female are sluts, freaks or lesbians.

Enough of this hate speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back