1 in 10 men will never find a woman

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firebird85

Reaction score
Mr. Hoca brings a warning to virgin males. 1 in 10 men will never find a woman because of things outside of their control.

[video=youtube]

This is the video that originally woke me up to the differences between men and women when it comes to standards, and the dating scene being rigged.

He says "men have done this to themselves" because men have allowed themselves to become so desperate that it has inflated women's ego so they think "all these guys want me, I'm a valuable commodity".

All bow down to Mr. Hoca's teachings!

z.hashemi20110429074232107.jpg

I suppose every woman should actually be grateful that this is your mantra, that way they don't have to listen to your self-indulgent, misguided ramblings.

Y'know, maybe if you let go of your resentment, you'd drop some of that frustration and desperation you're carrying, and maybe, just maybe, you'd be a more approachable person in real life.

No.

This thread is going to serve any purpose except what it already has. Create arguments and more gender bashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back