19 never had girlfirend feeling lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterBlasta

Reaction score
Aha this is tough im very shy and dont talk to girls i dont even know how to approach women i just dont know what to do i should be enjoying myself and at the moment nothing is happening i just sit at home on my pc obsessing about random things while i have now lost all my friends from being a recluse i feel completly alone.

i think maybe women think im ugly i dunno you tell me how i can improve my physical apperance?

100_1871.jpg

Hey, whats up! I see your Asian, so am I, Chinese how about you? I know how ya feel, I am 18 and I never had a girlfriend either, heck I haven't even gotten a first kiss. I am guy so my I don't really judge guys from their appearance, but I would say that you don't look bad compared to all the other Asians I have seen at my college. But the weird thing is, those other Asians actually have girl communication. *Sigh*, sad world isn't it?

The easily and fastest way is to work out! send me a private message if you don't know where to start :D show dedication and in no time (like 1 year -2 years) you will be running away from gurlz :D

I think you're cute, you're not ugly at all!
(Not being nice by the way...don't understand why so many cute guys on ALL think they're ugly...)

If you do not feel confident about your appearance, working out is definitely the way to go like muahaha said. I hired a personal trainer at my gym - you may try looking into that; however, much of it is your dedication. They can guide you, but you need to have the motivation to push yourself.

Even though sometimes I feel like honeysuckle lol, I am in a better place than I was 3 years ago (bushy eyebrows, acne, braces, fat etc.).

Not saying that you'll have a stampede of girls coming your direction, but you'll feel better about yourself in time and hopefully everything will fall into place.
It's a long, hard struggle when it comes to body image...and I am speaking from personal experience, but if you never try, never know.

If you'd like to chat, send me a PM. :)

I think a smile would help a lot. I mean, I'm a dude so I can't tell you what girls will like; but I think you'd look fine with a genuine smile. And maybe do something else with your hair.

...Boy, I sure am helpful..

You look fine dude. Nothing wrong with your looks. Unless you digitally edited out the elephant trunk, you look like a good, hardy specimen. I can put you to work on my stud farm.. oh, but you're after other 'humans' eh? picky, picky..

Its not your looks.

Some good advice here, heed it well.

I believe you're making a big deal about it, when you shouldn't worry.
Worry only leads to an avalanche of more worry and sorrow.
The only advice I can give is to go out more, anywhere.

I'm 20 and in the same positions as you!
However I don't let it bother me.

Yeah looks aren't even that important. The media just shoves images of beautiful people down your throat all day and we're programmed to think that's how we're supposed to look. Personality rates much higher then looks, but working out is def a good thing for self confidence. You'll feel as if you're accomplishing something, and you'll really gain a boost in esteem if you stick with it. I've been working out since I was like, 10, and It's really helping with my low self esteem. And don't worry about ur looks, your worst critic is urself. I find myself to be quite a repulsive sight as well, but not many people agree. I would say you're pretty attractive! Not to be gay or nothing, but ur not ulgy dude, so just dun sweat it! :D

Latest posts

Back