Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Arianna

The ancient Mayan's developed a calender (within several calenders) depicting December 21st ..in the year of 2012 as - "The Time of Trial on Earth," "Judgement Day," "The Time of Great Purification," "The End of this Creation," "The Quickening," "The End of Time as We Know It," "The Shift of the Ages."

It has been said that the Mayan calender has never been wrong in prophesying timeline events. So..if this is true..that in the year 2012 life on earth will undergo some kind of drastic change. What is the one thing in your life you want to accomplish.. before the year 2012 arrives?

I want to own my own house before 2012 just because it's one thing that I've really wanted to do.

As for the prophesy, I dun know, I've seen some crazy theories of what happens that day in the sky, all I remember is that something like this will happen on 12-21-2012: The sun, moon and Earth will all be aligned in the 13th zodiac sign Ophiuchus, the serpent holder, at the exact center of the galaxy, or something like that, and this event meant a lot to the Mayans. It also could be the time the world changes from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius because no one really knows when that will occur. But even if nothing happens that year, at least you can look up in the sky and say, well this hasn't happened in 1000's of years, I guess I should enjoy it, I'll never see it again.

I just want to find a girlfriend before then...thats all.

Anyway I found some more interesting info on it:
http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

It's mostly based on a correlation of our calendar to the Mayans',
although it also has to do with solar cycles, the winter solstice and the position of our sun in the milky way.

I've heard before long ago of the amazing accuracy of the Mayan calender.

I want to finish my prototype mechanized armor suit so I can toss tanks around like little toys and bat helicopters out of the sky... it'll look like a two hundred foot version of this and have laser beams for eyes...

82-639-004-04.jpg

Except I'm not making a giant fuzzy panda to carry around in my 200 foot tall mechanized panda suit... I'll be too busy crushing the worlds armies to bother playing with fuzzy things. Just imagine that teddy is actually an aircraft carrier that I'm crushing in my massive paws, and about to shoot laser beams from my eyes at it and cut it in two or something. Stop laughing! I'll destroy you!

Lost in the Oilfield said:
I've heard before long ago of the amazing accuracy of the Mayan calender.

I want to finish my prototype mechanized armor suit so I can toss tanks around like little toys and bat helicopters out of the sky... it'll look like a two hundred foot version of this and have laser beams for eyes...

82-639-004-04.jpg

Except I'm not making a giant fuzzy panda to carry around in my 200 foot tall mechanized panda suit... I'll be too busy crushing the worlds armies to bother playing with fuzzy things. Just imagine that teddy is actually an aircraft carrier that I'm crushing in my massive paws, and about to shoot laser beams from my eyes at it and cut it in two or something. Stop laughing! I'll destroy you!

Sweet and charming...:)
How I wish that were all we had to worry about..

So, great in addition to all the potential cataclysms we now have to worry about being crushed by a giant mechanized panda? That future sure will be one crazy place:(

.....♪ Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? ♫ Giant mechanized panda killing machine..♪

Sorry I couldn't resist:D

NeverMore said:
So, great in addition to all the potential cataclysms we now have to worry about being crushed by a giant mechanized panda? That future sure will be one crazy place:(

.....♪ Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? ♫ Giant mechanized panda killing machine..♪

Sorry I couldn't resist:D

Hahaha that was great!

"...worry about being crushed..."

Or fried by blue laser beam eyes... don't forget those!

No, I refuse to have to worry about being crushed by a giant mechanized panda killing machine (with laser beam eyes), I've decided to take a stand and build my own giant mechanized raven!!! Here is some concept art:

O and it will have wings,and night vision of course, and more missiles, and like 10 gatling guns because you can never have too many of those, and I'm thinking of painting it jet black to be invisible at night... Now I shall be the crusher not the crushed:p!! And if I see a giant mechanized panda, you better hope it's not yours...

All these machines! They sound so complicated. My wishes are simple:

1.Visit Egypt.
2.See Paris again.
3.Molest Lewis Black, Eddie Izzard, Ian McShane, Lee Pace, George Clooney, Stephen Colbert, Vince Vaughn,...you see where this is going...and not necessarily at the same time.

Colette said:
...you see where this is going...and not necessarily at the same time.

Hahaha... plan on starting up your own harem? ;)

Yeah I'd like to see Egypt... maybe crush a couple pyramids with my mechanized panda while having an epic battle with Nevermore's Raven.
Or Paris... I could use the Eiffel Tower as a spear :p

Seriously though I would like to see those places... and Greece... and Russia... and everywhere but where I am lol.

Hahaha... plan on starting up your own harem? ;)

Wouldn't that be lovely...

Yeah I'd like to see Egypt... maybe crush a couple pyramids with my mechanized panda while having an epic battle with Nevermore's Raven. Or Paris... I could use the Eiffel Tower as a spear :p

We'll have a LonelyLife reunion in Alexandria. Then we could shoot on over to St. Petersburg and then to Paris.

Colette said:
We'll have a LonelyLife reunion in Alexandria. Then we could shoot on over to St. Petersburg and then to Paris.

I just saw my future self wearing a "diamond-dancer" nametag and surrounded by strange faces... and now I feel terribly anxious.

Hope by then I would've met the girl of my dreams and marry her lol :shy:

diamond-dancer said:
Colette said:

I just saw my future self wearing a "diamond-dancer" nametag and surrounded by strange faces... and now I feel terribly anxious.

Hey that sounds great! Yay for travelling!!!

Yeah, anxiety... maybe if I wear a panda suit I'll feel less anxious cause you all won't be able to really see me :p Hmmm would make it hard to slip away unnoticed though if I get too nervous.

To meet my soul mate and travel the world pretty simple,, ahh the impossible dreams are always the best

TalosNB said:
To meet my soul mate and travel the world pretty simple,, ahh the impossible dreams are always the best

Travel the word and you'll probably meet your soul mate.

No panda suits! We all need to be real for the trip. Sunglasses are okay and perhaps some alcohol. :cool:

I'm not much for booze, but I'll bring some energy drinks... panda suit would probably get me detained at customs anyway... like when I tried taking my paint ball gun with me on a plane... it looks like a real machine gun when it's nitrogen canister and hopper are off XD

They pulled me into a little room and I watched the security guy open my bag right careful... the guy had no idea what it was lol... he was handling it right cautious like it was a loaded machine gun :p

I just shrugged and laughed after explaining it was a paintball gun... the security guy going through my bag, and the guy in the office with me still had no clue what it was even when I told them, but another security guy was called that knew what paintball is, and they finally let it go through. lol

Was worried at the time... gun cost almost $300 didn't want them trying to keep it. (its a Spider Pilot APS (fully automatic). Has electronic control, spiraled barrel for increased accuracy, it can shoot up to 20 balls per second weeeeeeeeee! I love it!)

Maybe we can have paintball wars while were there!

I agree with that bring on the paintball, and nice gun by the way although im not an avid player of paintball iam quite a fan, how awesome would that be though a room full of people hypo on energy drinks with paintball guns in enclosed area lol a wee bit dangerous?

Yeah, paintball is a blast... ah not that dangerous long as everyone has goggles... lol two summers ago we did it for my brothers bachelor party... the next day we all looked like we'd been mauled by octopus... covered from shoulders to waist, and legs with big, round purple welts... we kept our guns full of air and shot each other at close range lots of times, even after getting put out cause it was all for fun... the welts don't hurt, they just look real ugly :p

Latest posts

Back