Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2012 in binary - 11111011100
2012 in hexadecimal - 7DC
2012 on an abacus -
Abacus_6.png

(lol, ok that's not really 2012 on an abacus, but the other ones are accurate.)

Lost in the Oilfield said:
wow that was the longest online stream I've ever watched... good site, thanks Arianna... that was a creepy show.

Yes..I know what you mean. I think we're all living in a real Matrix.:rolleyes:

I don't think the computer bot predictions were so much about accurate prediction based on the world wide webs collective unconsciousness. The fact is if you type in 2012 in a search engine it'll bring up

Google said:
Results 1 - 10 of about 208,000,000 for 2012. (0.07 seconds)

so all those references in all those pages are bound to influence the bots predictions... it's just collecting what known information is out there on the internet... an affirmation of that knowledge already posted out there... that's my thoughts... that being said though, the sept 11th thing was bizarre... a prediction down to a 60 day deadline is pretty accurate... but even so, the prediction was vague... "...catastrophic event would take place within the next 60-90 days." even without the destruction of the towers, it could have still happened, but maybe it would have just turned out to be something less dramatic... we'll never know.

Lost in the Oilfield said:
I don't think the computer bot predictions were so much about accurate prediction based on the world wide webs collective unconsciousness. The fact is if you type in 2012 in a search engine it'll bring up

Google said:
Results 1 - 10 of about 208,000,000 for 2012. (0.07 seconds)

so all those references in all those pages are bound to influence the bots predictions... it's just collecting what known information is out there on the internet... an affirmation of that knowledge already posted out there... that's my thoughts... that being said though, the sept 11th thing was bizarre... a prediction down to a 60 day deadline is pretty accurate... but even so, the prediction was vague... "...catastrophic event would take place within the next 60-90 days." even without the destruction of the towers, it could have still happened, but maybe it would have just turned out to be something less dramatic... we'll never know.

You're right..we never will know for sure about 911. Aside from that..what interests me (found in my studies) are two facts outstanding. Every ancient civilization..no matter how great or small..has fallen and disappeared. Somewhere along the way.. their infrastructure weakens and gets wiped out. Example: ancient Babylon - Persia - Rome- Mayans - Aztecs -they're all gone. Destroyed by an advancing nation of people. Catastrophic no doubt to all those involved at the time..but..eventually life evolves into a new culture..
Well..take that scenario and put nuclear weapons into the hands of the weakened and dying power..suddenly the levels of destruction become a worldwide threat..not just on a national level anymore. I mean..if you're a powerhold with little or nothing to lose..as history predicts.. you would chance it all. Mankind will never stop fighting..not on their 'little personal levels'..or anywhere else..until eveything is ultimately destroyed. That's what history tells us. The other thing is.. every one of these cultures speaks of a Messiah..a chosen one set out to save them from this destruction..which is another story...but I won't keep rambling on..

this isn't exactly about 2012

but i was watching this thing on the history chanel last days on earth, about 7 scenarios about which the world could end. And they said that in 2029 april Friday 13th a giant metorite would come so close to earth that it would dip below satelight orbits and that 7 years later on April the 13th it will come back and this time it could hit.

hey guys i was just kinda wandering around on google and places looking for something free to watch to entetain me and i found kind of an interesting education film on the topic

whether you believe it or not, it's still got a lot of cool kind of astronomy stuff in it, so you know also some cool stuff to increase your trivia knowledge

:D

http://www.watchnewfilms.com/movie.php?id=2682

Latest posts

Back