5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I miss you<3
2. Stop bein so silly
3. What happened? You use to be so pleasant to talk with
4. So sorry for not replying to your PM. I've been so lazy lately I haven't even bothered to check my inbox D:
5. You liek ponies, don't you? :D
6. Haters gonna hate
7. You need some help
8. I feel bad for you for all the crap you have to put up with.
9. Trololololololol
10. This still isn't for minty.

1. too good for this place
2. funny as hell
3. a fellow gun lover, +1
4. well-timed snarkiness doesn't equate intellect
5. still an underdeveloped problem-maker

blackhole said:
1. too good for this place
2. funny as hell
3. a fellow gun lover, +1
4. well-timed snarkiness doesn't equate intellect
5. still an underdeveloped problem-maker

can I relate no 5 to myself. I like it. I'll practice more, I promise

1. You are a waste of life. Really.
2. I truly hope that you find someone someday. You deserve it.
3. You do to. I miss talking to you as much as we did before D:
4. I miss you too...come back soon :/
5. You were the most helpful person I ever met. I haven't been able to get ahold of you for a REALLY long time, but I really miss you.

1. Sometimes I think, you don't know where to put your jokes or when to stop.

2. I really enjoyed talking to you :)

3. You're the greatest thing that ever happened to me, here and in real life.

1. I'm glad were friends - I wish good things for you and your kids. You're one of the strongest women I know, even if YOU don't think so.

2. Though you don't really come here anymore, and will never see this, I'd like to say thank you for your kind words via email - to have someone notice what you're going through and offer a few words of encouragement is priceless.

3. It's nice to have someone who knows you (sometimes even better than you know yourself) and is still there for you in spite of it. Thank you for being my friend.

4. You're a good man - I hope that life brings you someone who can appreciate you for who you are. I've always admired and respected you. You use few words, but the ones you do choose, always make me smile.

5. You're a good person. It's hard being a teenager, and hard dealing with protective parents at that age. I hope that things work out for you with out a lot of chaos.

6. Keep on being positive, no matter how many people laugh at you for it. I think you're an amazing person.

7. A great addition to the forum - you will help a lot of people here.

8. You're a bit odd, and make some of the most bizarre comments, but I cant help but like you. :p

9. You rarely come around, but when you make a post, I always read it (or in some cases, view the amazing artwork). You are missed here.

10. You're gone, but not forgotten. You're an amazing lady.

1. The more I see, the more I think you just want to be the absolute center of everyone's attention.
2. People may have issues with you, but I like you. Stay who you are and don't change for anyone or anything
3. Not really sure what to make of you, but you're okay in my book
4. WTF, did something crawl up your ass and die recently?
5. Will you take me to visit the Wizard of Oz? (goo) AH HA HA HA HA HA :D
6. You seem like a troll... are you a troll?
7. I kinda miss talking to you...
8. I still don't really get why you talk to me, but, I'm glad you do.

3. You are definatly wonder woman.
5. Obvious troll is obvious.
1. I think you are a very nice person with a good heart.
2. Your posts are utterly pointless.
4. You make some good post's, you write with wisdom beyond your years.

Pheenix said:
Jesus, I really don't like what this thread has come to stand for, and yet I just contributed to it myself anyway... hmm...I shouldn't have. I guess I'll delete my message.
Edit: Okay, apparently I can't do that.

+1

I wish you would put names on the people you are referring to (mad) ---- to everyone

kidding (d)

Whenever I read anything negative towards someone, I automatically assume that one is about me. That's why my list will have a more positive approach:

1. I like you.
2. I like you.
3. I like you.
4. I like you.
5. I like you.

It makes me feel like a hippie, but I'm okay with that. ;)

1. You're a dork.
2. You spend all day cheering me up, thank you lol.
3. IT'S MY FAVORITE! It has crackpipes and sewing. It's like Pretty in Pink, but if the dress looked good. Thank you for showing me that. It makes my day, everyday lol.
4. You're mean :p
5. I'm still upset that your phone doesn't send pictures, I wanted to see the shirtless sweaty man doing yard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back