5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSolitaryMan said:
annik said:
Its funny I never think any of the comments here good or bad are about me. There probably aren't too.

Kind, likes whiskey.

The other 4 can come when I think of them :D

Aww :shy:

1. I wish I knew you in real life so I could give you a real hug. You're much, much better than you realize. :)
2. I love reading your posts and they always make me laugh. Always.
3. I'm so nervous when I talk to you, but I'd really love to get to know you better. If I could get over it, we could be pretty good friends, I think! :shy:
4. You're incredibly beautiful! I'd love to see you with the happiest smile possible.
5. Have a little more confidence in yourself. :3 You're fun to talk to, despite what you may think.

1. You were supposed to ask Tiger out :'(
2. It has to be said, you're one of my favourite people ever XD
3. I wanna talk to you more, we'll see about this...
4. I want to start talking to you :D
5. Many fugs for you (D) :D
6. Because limits bore me and I wanna say thanks for trying (D)

TheSolitaryMan said:
I really need to stop reading this thread, I'm so curious now, heheheh :p

ikr?
its like they like watching us trying to guess who they are, ITS EVIL!!!

condemnedsoul666 said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
I really need to stop reading this thread, I'm so curious now, heheheh :p

ikr?
its like they like watching us trying to guess who they are, ITS EVIL!!!

Lol *looks around being all paranoid and fidgety*. :p

1. This one is not about you
2. Don't be paranoid, I doubt theres anything bad anyone could say about you lol
3. When I got your message, I smiled before I even read it lol
4. Don't forget, curiosity killed the cat, and someone might let the cat out of the bag, they probably, together, ask too much AND YOU'LL RUIN THE SECRETS AND WE WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH YOU SQUIRM ANYMORE AND WE'LL GET BORED AGAIN!!!! *takes deep, gasping breath* or something like that...
5. I hope I can see the pics :D

condemnedsoul666 said:
2. Don't be paranoid, I doubt theres anything bad anyone could say about you lol

I guess that one is to me after my last post. :p

I bet there are plenty, infact I am actually going to be paranoid and say I think one of the last few posts had a negative one about me. lol

TheSolitaryMan said:
Arcane said:
5. you are far too judgmental

SophiaGrace said:
I don't want to talk to you anymore.

Why do I get the impression the comments like this are always about me? Lol :p

naw....they weren't about anyone in specific. I just hate this thread regardless of who people are talking about...i mean only because of the negative things..If you can't say something directly to someone on here it's rather pathetic....and to judge people so harshly that you only know from an internet forum is pretty lame too...at least my opinion

Arcane said:
i mean only because of the negative things..If you can't say something directly to someone on here it's rather pathetic....and to judge people so harshly that you only know from an internet forum is pretty lame too...at least my opinion

Totally agree.

meekthoughts said:
1. I wish I knew you in real life so I could give you a real hug. You're much, much better than you realize. :)
3. I'm so nervous when I talk to you, but I'd really love to get to know you better. If I could get over it, we could be pretty good friends, I think! :shy:
4. You're incredibly beautiful! I'd love to see you with the happiest smile possible.
5. Have a little more confidence in yourself. :3 You're fun to talk to, despite what you may think.
You are such a nice person, I had to say it directly to you!

EveWasFramed said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
5. Many fugs for you (D) :D

lmao, fugs? :p
I know, right??? :p

VideoVidiVisum said:
meekthoughts said:
You are such a nice person, I had to say it directly to you!

I'm going to concur. Meek deserves some luuurve :D

1. Thank you. :)
2. I appreciate every PM, even though it sometimes takes me ages to respond.
3. It's so much fun talking to you in chat.
4. You too.
5. You're the reason I haven't really felt like posting on the forum lately. Your attitude makes me sad.

I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
d16c4689.gif

Sorry I didn't reply after my first PM. I got chickened, you sounded so smart. Felt like I couldn't keep up, I still feel it ^^

I wonder why you stopped talking to me. Thought we were becoming friends. I probably have that effect on people :cool: It wouldn't happen twice in a row for nothing. At least the other one, had the decency to tell me they can't converse anymore.

- You're beautiful
- You're beautiful
- You're beautiful
- You're beautiful
- You're beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back