5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1). Glad we've rekindled a friendship.
2). You're back too- YAY! Love that "take no prisoners attitude" you've got.
3). You finished school and got the new career happening- you go girl!
4). And you've been back awhile and made a lot of changes in your life. You seem much happier and I'm glad your sense of humour is intact. Really gotta do a catch up with you.
5). And you're new (too me)- I love that wicked sense of humour and uniquely colourful way of describing things.

There's plenty more, I'll save them for another time.

1. I think you're a really good person.
2. Don't quite get you, you confused me sometimes but I forgive you. =)
3. I enjoy having conversations with you.
4. Would you please leave me alone!
5. Sometimes I get this feeling like you're stalking all my posts. Very creepy, please stop doing that.

1. Glad to see you back.
2. Glad to see you back.
3. Glad to see you back.
4. I was sorry to see you go.
5. I wish you'd come back.

The order in which this is presented has no relevance in terms of anything whatsoever..

- You are so funny, you brighten my day..

--You are so funny (and wise) you brighten my day..

--- You don't mean to be funny but I find you fricking hilarious - keep posting so I can keep laughing

---- You are going to get through all of this and be so happy you will not remember that your days ever felt dark

---- You are a nice person, yet you worry I will decide not to be your friend ... I am not a nice person and I worry you will decide you won't want to be mine..

1. I miss seeing your well-written posts on here.
2. I hope you're coping all right.
3. I appreciate you as my friend and all the awesome stuff you cook and shared them with me through pictures.
4. Such a lovely person you are.
5. You'll get through this.

1. I don't know anyone here.
2. I don't know anyone here.
3. I framed roger rabbit.
4. Bugs Bunny was in on it.
5. No - Daffy was not part of it - he's too loud.

1)Great to see another FF8 fan!
2)It's awesome that you are from the same province!
3)You make a lot of sense, and I will be using one of your posts as an encouragement on my down days!
4)Hope I can fill this slot soon
5)Hope I can fill this slot soon

1. You was an utterly wonderful surprise, and thankful everyday for you <3.
2. You have such a kind heart, and deserve everything you wish for (that actually goes for two women here):).
3. You have the ability to make me laugh and annoy me at the same time sometimes :p.
4. I like how down to earth, funny, honest you are and always sweet to me :).
5. You are a turd.

GraceBlossom said:
5. You are a turd.

Reminded me of a scene from Joe Dirt that Kid n' I watched last night....

[video=youtube]

1- you're nice.
2- you annoy me.
3- missed ya
4- .....
5- i really dont care anymore. Have a nice life.

This edit was placed at the beginning of this thread quite some time ago. It seems lately people have forgotten this. Just a reminder.

EDIT: If you have any specific issue with other members, please address these to myself or another moderator.

We don't do open hostility here - and we don't do veiled hostility, either. This thread started out as a positive celebration of the good we have in the community, and I dislike this recent trend of insulting other members "covertly".

Thank you :)

- TheSolitaryMan

Sorry Sci-fi I hadn't read it :).

WWC it says I can't watch it in my country :(

1. You came back!!!! Now you better stay :club:
2. What happened?
3. You'll see it eventually...until then, carry on.
4. *waves*
5. Where did you go???? Come back!!!!!!! (applies to a few people)

GraceBlossom said:
Sorry Sci-fi I hadn't read it :).

WWC it says I can't watch it in my country :(

Strange, it let me watch it just fine. I know I live in the arse end of nowhere, but surely we're still in the same country? Did Cumbria up and do a Crimea while I wasn't looking?!

^ Hmm it could be I am trying to watch it on my phone maybe. I have no sound on the comp currently. I will try one of the kids tablets.

1. Sexy woman from across the pond.
2. Nice lady from over the border
3. Nice European lady
4. Nice guy, where did he go ?
5. Horrible person

How many freaking times do we have to remind people!!

Sci-Fi said:
This edit was placed at the beginning of this thread quite some time ago. It seems lately people have forgotten this. Just a reminder.

EDIT: If you have any specific issue with other members, please address these to myself or another moderator.

We don't do open hostility here - and we don't do veiled hostility, either. This thread started out as a positive celebration of the good we have in the community, and I dislike this recent trend of insulting other members "covertly".

Thank you :)

- TheSolitaryMan

IT'S EVEN ON THIS PAGE!

You know what, forget it, this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back