5 reasons why online dating isn't working

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere out there is a Xena: Warrior Princess to match.

Funny and accurate, though somewhat overblown to make the point, obviously. Kinda wish I'd seen an horror example of a female dating profile also though..

Oldyoung said:
Kinda wish I'd seen an horror example of a female dating profile also though..

Yep, the article was mildly amusing but couldn't help feel it was a bit one-sided. Completely aimed at men, when many women are guilty of the same things listed.

I've just responded to a thread that could get added to that list!

I may have done the "alone stuff", but that's because I have no idea how to talk about myself otherwise. What am I supposed to talk about, other than interests?

I remember how I rolled my eyes at a friend of mine when he entered into a live-in relationship after living alone all his life. Why? Because he had the GALL to complain that his alone-time had suddenly been reduced to next to nothing.

Boo-f'ing-HOO!

All he could see at that time was what he LOST, as opposed to what he was gaining. But, he soon saw the light and found enough "me-time" in his day to satisfy his needs while keeping the relationship healthy.

I can understand having to give up your freedom.

To be honest, I don't know if I could give up my alone time. I hate living with people, period, and it would be incredibly difficult, although I can see benefits.

Well you could say anything in your add. I'm meeting a guy I've been flirting with for 3 months now. He thinks I'm a 5'10" Blonde Aussie fitness coach called Madeline....

He's going to get a shock at the airport.....

In my defense his profile said he had a good sense of humour.

Latest posts

Back