A fact I have just found out...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect this thread was originally supposed to be kind of serious, but I've laughed through all five pages. All five! I'm still laughing a little. I mean, essentially, you're asking the ladies of "A Lonely Life" how to get promiscuous broads to have sex with you.

That does seem to be the goal here but it is the basis of the assumptions that i find the entertainment value in.

nerdygirl said:
I suspect this thread was originally supposed to be kind of serious, but I've laughed through all five pages. All five! I'm still laughing a little. I mean, essentially, you're asking the ladies of "A Lonely Life" how to get promiscuous broads to have sex with you.

:D:D:D FLAWLESS!

nerdygirl said:

ouch lol. :p

good for you for learning this valuable information. i like how you said you would post the tirades if the mods threatened you.

the concept behind this is key. obviously no one likes fake friends. if someone is pretending to be friends with you because they want to have sex, that's disgusting. it's weird and desperate. finally you are going to feel used. so yes women hate those people.

that is mostly what you need to know.

i agree it is better to make your feelings known.

its is better than pretending to be her friend or using 'the game' techniques on her. just say how you feel... men don't do this because according to them it doesn't work for them. that's why books like the game exist and that's why liars lie... (also they do this to feel like they are men because they are not)

anyway.

look for physical signs that she might be interested in you. approach girls who are at your level. if you are 20 date someone who is 18-20, not 25. if you are a dork date dorks. if you get shot down, move on with a quickness!

misa said:
good for you for learning this valuable information. i like how you said you would post the tirades if the mods threatened you.

Yes, Im sure posting tirades by "two female trolls" is an accurate representation of the rest of the female population. /sarcasm

He say he copied posts of two females who "specifically stated" that they hate guys who "pretend to be their friends" to get sex. Somehow i am missing the great revelation that this is suppose to be. Does anyone like someone pretending to be their friend for the sole purpose of getting something out of them?

Maybe you have to be immersed in the "Seduction Community" philosophy to understand how earth shaking this is.

Reading through this post is heartbreaking. I've been married for almost 10yrs still going strong why ? cause divorce was banned from our vocabulary from day one. I told hubby I don't belive in divorce so if his in it it for life or not at all. Marriages that survives tend to stick to the same believe. My parents have been married for 35yrs now, they believe the same thing. Marraige is not always easy but it's worth it. Most ppl have the adittude that when the going gets tuff they hit the door. Their will be hard times but you have to work to make it work. Tough times don't last but tough ppl do, not strong or fierce or confidante but tough on the inside the same for marraiges go. By the way most divorces are from the alfa male with his prime choice. It's the guys that took what he got that many times come up top. Why ? because he held onto what he has for dear life cause he's scared to loose the little has. The alpha male just gets something else cause he CAN. The prime steak or the beef cake is not alway the best meat avadible.
I choose hubby he didn't choose me, of the group of guys he was with he was the most ackward today I'm glad I did.
Women want guys that will move heaven and earth for them. Move heaven and earth for them and you stand a better chance.

I think this whole thread is a troll job.

But it's still kinda funny in a sad way.

LMAO at the crap being spewed here.

Listen, if you just want someone to fresia, put an ad on craigslist.

If you want someone to love, see a therapist to work out your anger/insecurity issues first. No quality woman wants an angry, insecure man.

Love isn't an examination or science test, bro brah. It has no sense, nor does it make any sense.

SocratesX said:
I've already examined the cost-benefit analysis.

That's why it's sad. You'll never do it just for the feeling of it.

Your loss.

SophiaGrace said:
No no no no.

If 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, then that means that 50 percent of marriages DONT end in divorce. :D

That was so awesome. Sophia, you made my day, thank you lol

Badjedidude said:
SocratesX said:

That's why it's sad. You'll never do it just for the feeling of it.

Your loss.

BJD, I logon to ALL due to bordem, but i stay to read you lol

Just a NOTE: About being a musician, sure some people may be impressed by guitar playing.. But being the only guy with a guitar expected to sing a tune infront of 15 20 people is scary lol.

Even if it's only a small number, you try to sing and your throat closes shut... You cant get air out, so you clear your throat... Now your embarrsed and almost stop playing alltogether until your buddy picks up the verse and carries your through it like a shurpa carrying a 21 year old rich kid up a hill..

SocratesX said:
What?? ROFL!!!

You can't honestly say you've never been in love...:club: Not even once? Not even for a short while?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back