A fact I have just found out...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naleena said:
Sooner or later the games end and the real you comes out. If you are trying to manipulate a person and make them feel as if you aren't interested to get them, thats just wrong. Don't be a non-verbal liar. It shows how uncomfortable you are with yourself as if you COULDN'T get a woman without manipulation and tricks. Do you really think so low of yourselves? Last guy that tried to manipulate me to get a reaction, I dropped his ass like a hot potatoe and didn't look back. Ya know what the ***** of it was? I LIKED him. I refuse to play games. Noone on this board or IRL is a game piece or a conquest. They are human beings and they have a ******* heart too. They either like the real you or they don't. But by all means...go ahead and play your games. You will bring to you what you deserve.

Well Said Naleena, I not only agree with it but I also take it to stock in my self inventory. Thank you kind Lady :)

Naleena said:
Sooner or later the games end and the real you comes out. If you are trying to manipulate a person and make them feel as if you aren't interested to get them, thats just wrong. Don't be a non-verbal liar. It shows how uncomfortable you are with yourself as if you COULDN'T get a woman without manipulation and tricks. Do you really think so low of yourselves? Last guy that tried to manipulate me to get a reaction, I dropped his ass like a hot potatoe and didn't look back. Ya know what the ***** of it was? I LIKED him. I refuse to play games. Noone on this board or IRL is a game piece or a conquest. They are human beings and they have a ******* heart too. They either like the real you or they don't. But by all means...go ahead and play your games. You will bring to you what you deserve.

Ah but if you are a really shy person some people can mistake your true personality or intentions, some people might think you are strange because of it. They might think you are hiding something when in reality the shyness may just be because of something like social anxiety because of an introverted childhood.
Say you liked someone alot but the situation isnt right because perhaps that person already has someone who is a friend... well then to act as if your not interested might actually be the best thing to do because to make any move could potentially create alot of problems within a social group even though not doing anything about the attraction is kind of lying to yourself and the other person. Thing is its more just like a white lie and not manipulation.

Please say if i took your post the wrong way as it is a bit confusing to me to say someone would manipulate someone to NOT like them... i might of missed a former post. Why would someone do this? That just seems absurd to me.

Just to add by the way, yes, manipulation to get someone interested or not is simply wrong. How incredibly un-geniune is that person if he/she has to do that.... i certainly wouldnt get close to this person.

People that lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want make it harder for those who are truly genuine... Why does it seem like they get so many chances? :S

Shy, to comment on your hypothetical scenario, I do not see doing nothing about an attraction as lying to yourself. Liking someone and being able to do something about it are two different things. Instead of lying to yourself about it, I see it as being honest with yourself about the reality of the situation. I have been interested in girls that are otherwise spoken for and saw nothing wrong with suppressing my interest. As you said, it has the potential to create problems and who needs to create more drama. Anyhow, that is just my viewpoint. I can see your point of view though

stuff4096 said:
People that lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want make it harder for those who are truly genuine... Why does it seem like they get so many chances? :S

Shy, to comment on your hypothetical scenario, I do not see doing nothing about an attraction as lying to yourself. Liking someone and being able to do something about it are two different things. Instead of lying to yourself about it, I see it as being honest with yourself about the reality of the situation. I have been interested in girls that are otherwise spoken for and saw nothing wrong with suppressing my interest. As you said, it has the potential to create problems and who needs to create more drama. Anyhow, that is just my viewpoint. I can see your point of view though

Yes this is how i view it too i wouldnt actually view it as lying personally. It is just being honest about the situation as you said and i certainly wouldnt think it wrong of me to suppress the interest, in a situation like that its the logical thing to do. If it was from the perspective of Naleena's post it would assume that the situation wouldnt matter and to not do anything about the attraction from this perspective would be sort of like lying to yourself and the other person if you were sending out signals.

@AncientBard: So he is a troll because... they just joined the forum and these individuals disagree with you? :rolleyes: I guess that makes you a troll right? After all you do not have as many posts as I do and since you joined last month? Oh right, you and I are disagreeing as well? Sorry friend, that does not qualify someone as a troll. Posting pictures and saying how stupid anothers opinion is without proper justification makes someone a troll... then again differing views of the world right?

True, she was putting it in a positive light. However, that does not mean she has to completely neglect the truth of the matter. Yes marriages that do not end in divorice are a form of success I can admit that. Success is success correct?

Does arguing with you even really matter? About a year ago I shared your same view. It was not a view that was bringing me any success so I searched for a new view. Keeping a closed mind is what keeps birthing trolls.

@NOAH_FX: Do you speak from experience? I cannot say I speak from experience either. However, I am trying to adopt the philosophy of do not knock it till you tried it. If you do have experience please share one?

@Naleena: Who is to say that a guy is not completely being himself already? I speak to a lot of men on these forums have specifically told me to only start with canned material. To figure out why it works. Then to apply it to my regular social interaction. Can I ask, have you read any of these books? More to the point are you willing to read them? How can you call something garbage just because you do not like the idea? Trust me a lot of these pick up artist guides can be found on bittorent. Very few actually use physical books anymore.

frozenfail, instead of having all the diarrhea dripping out of your mouth that seems to constitute the complete and total sum of your ostentatious intellect why don't you just say something you can back up instead of baseless allegations. You at best converse like a teenager who hasn't lived enough of life to ever make their own mortgage payment once. Nothing you say is factual or retorts, it's just the BS opinion of someone who's so immature or socially inept they cant defend themselves in a direct conversation. How would you know about a successful marriage, have you ever been married? Have you ever lived with a partner for 10 years? How many children have you raised? Have you even ever had sex? By yourself or paying for it doesn't count. Of course you haven't, you're to busy demeaning women from your self loathing ass. That's pathetic in a gollum kind of way son. How you going to dance around direct questions smeagol? You're either going to have to lie, ignore them or make an even bigger fool of yourself with more conjecture then you already have. You're a punk ass shallow know it all just like your idiot friend who doesn't have the maturity to be subjective in anything which is why you can't have a battle of wits with anyone or get laid you imbecile. You're so completely devoid of anything substantial the more you open your poo laden mouth the more crap comes out of it. So while you're spewing your years of life experience anyone who's been around the block just once knows your full of shite. Grow up little man, be a decent human being to others and you will find plenty of women when you move out of your mothers basement. Until then GFY!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back