A random thing that you won't tell a stranger in real life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't relate to maybe 90% of everything everyone online and offline says and I've never so much as heard of anyone "like me" even in my 15 years of wandering the Internet. So I lie to feel like less of an alien and avoid being singled out.

That I'm secretly wishing everybody around me wasn't skinnier than me and that I hate them for having legs that look like ******* arms.

Psycho Love said:
That I have an alternate universe of some sorts going on in my head.

Oh thank God, I'm not the only crazy one. I wouldn't dare explain the organisation and details of my alternative reality.

Actually it's more a parallel dimension existing in ours that only I can...

Hey! Why's everyone moving away from me?

Lol Edward. You always make me laugh with your posts.

But that's not something I won't tell a stranger in real life.

Hmm, I probably won't tell them that I have issues with public speaking. :\

Edward W said:
Oh thank God, I'm not the only crazy one. I wouldn't dare explain the organisation and details of my alternative reality.

Actually it's more a parallel dimension existing in ours that only I can...

Hey! Why's everyone moving away from me?

You funny! :D

9006 said:
I like mayo on toast

I met a person awhile back that likes mayo on crackers and used to eat just mayo sandwiches :)

I wouldn't tell a stranger that I am easily intimidated

ucxb said:
9006 said:
I like mayo on toast

I met a person awhile back that likes mayo on crackers and used to eat just mayo sandwiches :)

I wouldn't tell a stranger that I am easily intimidated

I love mayo on anything really haha

I guess I could go on for hours about all my problems to a stranger online, but I wouldn't be able to utter a single word to a stranger in reality. Probably counts for something, I guess.

In fact, since I'm sociophobic and agorophobic (aparently..I thought that was a fear of open spaces, the opposite of claustrophobia...not a fear of outside but whatever) you could pretty much list anything I'd say to someone online but not to someone in reality.

I've only ever shared secrets with people I'm 100% anonymous with, such as the people you bump into on Omegle. Here it's...well you have a profile and there's always screenshots even if you private message people, so..yeah.

What would we never tell a stranger in real life?

How about "not a ****"? As in, "not a **** thing."

Forever Mute. Mute Forever.

Latest posts

Back