A random thing that you won't tell a stranger in real life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I don't care about the things others curl their noses up at, such as paedophiles, murderers, bad smells, dangerous objects, authority, and so on. I don't care about many things, but if a person is friendly enough, I don't care what floats their boat. While people might flee or look disgusted upon a burst sewer pipe etc, I would just walk by, not making a fuss and not looking like a twat. Authority..never been in trouble with it, but I don't see uniforms I see people, so if another person attempts to impose a higher opinion over me because of their "status" it generally doesn't work. It's also likely to get me in trouble.

Guards! Guards! Someones being attacked!

SophiaGrace said:
9006 said:
I like mayo on toast

You were so brave to post this. :(

I also used to be a starter chef (or 'cook'), and I liked to dip raw garlic bread in gravy and munch it down. Yum yum!

And no, I'm not making this up :D

9006 said:
I also used to be a starter chef (or 'cook'), and I liked to dip raw garlic bread in gravy and munch it down. Yum yum!

Are you serious? Can't believe what I'm reading here. :p

9006 said:
SophiaGrace said:
9006 said:
I like mayo on toast

Dude, mayonaisse goes with everything, it's the "secret" ingredient in all the best sandwiches too ya know. :p

Also, the garlic bread in gravy sounds yummy! :D

@ Topic:
To the girls - that I could probably help them to look 10X better than they already do by teaching them how to pick and apply their foundation.
But no, they'd only take offence if I just brought it up like that...
So many orange people, and so many people going around looking like badly iced cakes up close... *Sigh*

The only sauces I could really enjoy would be tomato and soy, potentially barbecue if it's done right, McDonalds Big Tasty Burger Sauce, and also Worcester sauce.

Relevant to current discussion AND IS ALSO SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T FIND ME TELLING A STRANGER IN REAL LIFE. YAY!

I absolutely detest garlic mayonnaise. Mayonnaise is okay when it's the catalyst in say, extremely thick pasta dishes (normally tub bought from a shop, gives you that funny grabbing feeling in your mouth if you eat it too fast) but still. On it's own...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Broken_Doll said:
9006 said:
SophiaGrace said:
9006 said:
I like mayo on toast

Dude, mayonaisse goes with everything, it's the "secret" ingredient in all the best sandwiches too ya know. :p

@ Topic:
To the girls - that I could probably help them to look 10X better than they already do by teaching them how to pick and apply their foundation.
But no, they'd only take offence if I just brought it up like that...
So many orange people, and so many people going around looking like badly iced cakes up close... *Sigh*

Well, I won't be offended. Do tell!

ladyforsaken said:
Well, I won't be offended. Do tell!
Foundation - decent light, don't be afraid of asking store assistants for advice and/or samples to take away with you, it's part of their job. Buy the right one for your skin type, if in doubt, go a shade slightly paler than your natural skin tone/colour. Clean hands/fingers, throw away used make-up sponges if they can't be washed clean, they're cheap as chips and perfectly good if you buy big packs of them from places like Pound Land. Concealer is great under foundation but not always necessary, it depends on your skin, also don't over do foundation - it's not fake tan or face paint - it's there to enhance your existing skin and even out your skin tone not make you look like you've spent a week abroad somewhere hot.

Broken_Doll said:
9006 said:
SophiaGrace said:
9006 said:
I like mayo on toast

It has to be raw, and yes it is - I also like raw spuds, good for your stomach ;)

The fact that I have a fascination with fire and burning stuff. I fantasize about it, but I don't do that.

Latest posts

Back