A random thing that you won't tell a stranger in real life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broken_Doll said:
ladyforsaken said:
Well, I won't be offended. Do tell!
Foundation - decent light, don't be afraid of asking store assistants for advice and/or samples to take away with you, it's part of their job. Buy the right one for your skin type, if in doubt, go a shade slightly paler than your natural skin tone/colour. Clean hands/fingers, throw away used make-up sponges if they can't be washed clean, they're cheap as chips and perfectly good if you buy big packs of them from places like Pound Land. Concealer is great under foundation but not always necessary, it depends on your skin, also don't over do foundation - it's not fake tan or face paint - it's there to enhance your existing skin and even out your skin tone not make you look like you've spent a week abroad somewhere hot.

Nice! Thanks Doll. *takes notes*

Also, I love Pound Land!

9006 said:
That they smell like old socks and piss.

Who? Lmao.

I had a seven hour phone conversation, and NO I was not dreaming, made sure of it by pinching myself every once and awhile ;)

I'm in love with Russian, Czech and Mongolian culture. I wish I could live in the 1950's.. I'm weird..

Edit: For more weirdness factor, I'm Dutch and not related to those cultures in any way!.. Also a history buff :D

Pretty much everything I say here in internet land where no one knows me. I think of it as free therapy. This is the one place where anonymous people can be completely honest and get feedback from a random group of "all walks of life" people.

Alienated, I wish you would give people more of a chance. Tossing them away so quickly and saying "Next!" is detrimental to you as well as the person you gave up on hon. Ask yourself (since I think you're religious) what would Jesus do? He forgave the worst society had to offer and loved them anyway. He forgave their faults. And because of that they loved him back :) That's a very big part of being a good Christian, I know that much. Love people and let them love you back...instead of always giving up hope straight out the gate or getting angry with them.

ForGrantedWife said:
Alienated, I wish you would give people more of a chance. Tossing them away so quickly and saying "Next!" is detrimental to you as well as the person you gave up on hon. Ask yourself (since I think you're religious) what would Jesus do? He forgave the worst society had to offer and loved them anyway. He forgave their faults. And because of that they loved him back :) That's a very big part of being a good Christian, I know that much. Love people and let them love you back...instead of always giving up hope straight out the gate or getting angry with them.

I even made a peace offering to you that was ignored, in Self Pity vr. Self Disciple....

And ForGrantedWife, that's what happened with us as well, just a simple misunderstanding of views and approaches. I apologize if I offend or hurt your feelings. I tend to rant and give advice or opinion at the same time, and that can be very easily mistaken.

Especially with something I am going through myself.

I guess don't remember the Vehement response I got from you, when I suggested you read the Bible, to help with your marriage. Saying (ANGRILY)you had NO interest in the BIBLE. And told me to NOT push religion on you.

I suggest you actually learn what a Christian is, because you have been deceived. That's straight out of Emergent Church cult movement. Teachers that tickle the ears.

2 Tim 4:3-4 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

And by the way ... Jesus ONLY forgives those that repent... Might I suggest you read Matthew chapters 7, 21, 23... I am not religious... the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, and followers of the old covenant where religious.

So if you want to talk Christian, you have to actually read the Bible. Romans 2:13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

And how can you do that if you NEVER read it. You have shown no gratitude, no forgiveness , and no friendliness... You were given a chance, and failed.

Easy boy lol, I never once said I had no interest in reading the Bible and I have read parts of it. Did I understand everything I read? Nope. But I tried. I suspect the King James version is a bit too old-fashioned for me to handle. I have the audio Bible you sent me a link to on my watch list on ebay so I can buy it when I get some money made somewhere. And you blocked me, blockhead. I tried to contact you and couldn't. Tis alright, I was trying to be friendly and you jump up and down on me whenever you get the chance. So I'm done and it's all good. I tried. You'll not get another response from me anywhere because you can't handle people trying to talk to you without taking everything wrong and for the worst.

A random thing I won't tell a stranger in real life: that I've been observing them the whole time.

constant stranger said:
ladyforsaken said:
constant stranger said:
That I talk to the trees I've planted over the years.

I do that too with plants.. but I'd tell strangers I do that.

Do people accept talking to plants as 'normal' enough for it to be OK with them?

The response I get is pretty neutral lol. Some don't take me seriously.. some think that it's normal. So far no one's called me crazy for doing it. :p

I won't tell any random person that I'm pretty much a loner... But they'll probably figure it out on their own...

That I wish I had an imaginary friend who would be kind to me, chat with me, give me support, motivate me, etc.

Even when I was a kid, I never had an imaginary friend but I wish I did.

Latest posts

Back