Actors you're sick of

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombieslayer

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was just watching YouTube and there were a bunch of ads for Matthew Perry's "Mr. Sunshine" (which does NOT look funny). And I was like "I'm really sick of him. How does he keep finding work? No one likes Chandler off "Friends"." So yeah. Any actors you're sick of? Actresses?

I'm sick of Matthew Perry, Shia LeBeouf, and Kristen Bell. I don't know how they keep finding work haha

Seth Rogen
Jake Gyllenhaal
Jason Segel
yeah Katherine Heigl too
Kristen Stewart - she was only cast in the Twilight movies because her acting range is limited to "tortured teen"
Kristen Bell
and although I like her, I wish Jennifer Love Hewitt would knock off the cheap Audrey Hepburn impersonation and find her own style

Not really for the same reasons as the rest of you, but Lindsey Lohan. I just can't stand this ***** constantly getting off with a slap on the wrist. When average, not famous people get caught with coke, they don't go to rehab, they go to prison.

All of them. I hate actors. Especially the self-righteous, enlightened ones who go around spewing uninformed political bullshit. Dude, you ******* recite lines for a living that doesn't make you a leading resource on the hot button issues of our time. Also, every time I watch one of your movies I would prefer NOT to be reminded of all the stupid honeysuckle you've ranted all over the morning talk shows about your politics and religion. Seriously, STFU about it already.

I don't care about any of their personal lives. Period. I don't care who is ******* who, or who is pregnant, or who is addicted to pain pills, or when they last checked into ******* rehab. The vast majority of the time I don't even know their names and I actually prefer it that way because when I watch them act I can almost 'believe' it's a real person.

Actors. Pain in my ass.

One of my favorite actors...Sean Penn. Problem is, every time he goes down and hugs a ******* genocidal dictator it makes it that much harder for me to watch him in a role and enjoy it.

Paris Hilton, she's just a pretty face. Her acting skill is not that good though.

jennifer tilly must be the worst actress ever to live in the history of ever. unfortunately she hooked up with a pro poker player and now i see her in a few tv poker events- well only for a few minutes because that's all i can stand her for

Latest posts

Back