Age ratio at A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age?

• 10-15

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • 16-21

Votes: 231 32.4%
  • 22-27

Votes: 216 30.3%
  • 28-33

Votes: 84 11.8%
  • 34-39

Votes: 52 7.3%
  • 40-45

Votes: 54 7.6%
  • 46-51

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • 52-57

Votes: 24 3.4%
  • 58-63

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • 64-70

Votes: 6 0.8%

• Total voters
one lonely guy said:
What happens once you hit 71 - get booted of this board ;) ?

Yes, that's exactly how it works. No one in this land is allowed to be older than 70 - so as soon as you turn 71, you have to report to a special "Obseletion Centre", whereupon you will be put to sleep through an injection of toxins into the brain. This is in order to reduce the number of people that are out of work - thus eliminating the need for the government to pay pensions. This way, there is more money for us young folks to spend. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite work out that way. Most of the money that was "saved" through this program has instead gone straight into the pockets of the overlords and administrators of ALoneyLife.com. No one quite knows what they're doing with the money, but most of us here suspect that they're using it to build outer-world colonies. Just...just don't tell anyone I told you all this, okay? We could both get into serious trouble for even just talking like this out in the open. I'll tell you one small thing before I leave though - there is speculation that there is a free land, a safe haven that is not under the rule of the chief overlords. I have known many people nearing seventy years of age who have decided to embark on the long journey to this fabled land. Whether it exists or not, I do not know. No one has ever returned. I must go now - spies are everywhere! And remember - I never told you anything about all this!

*runs away into an alleyway and disappears*

I turned 18 a few months ago. I highly enjoy being able to go to bars and get tattoos on my own.

Do you guys think this might be due to who knows how to use the net?

I mean arent 16-25 year olds the internet generation?

SophiaGrace said:
Do you guys think this might be due to who knows how to use the net?

I would think the age ratio could be a reflection of who uses the web, as much as anything. Couldn't really say.

Latest posts

Back