anyone and women 20-25

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrath_1134

Reaction score
hello my name is Daniel im looking for some people and some chicks to talk to im 21 and havent been in a relationship in 2 years for no fact other than im tired of being with cheaters and liers so i was just wondering if there are actually any good chicks left out there probably not but still curious

IgnoredOne said:
everyone lies

no not everyone.their is ppl out their that dont.lieing is a never ending thing once u start.now we all have our flaws but it dont mean your lieing

IgnoredOne said:
everyone lies

no not everyone.their is ppl out their that dont.lieing is a never ending thing once u start.now we all have our flaws but it dont mean your lieing

i know i use to lie more than most and i could make people belive anything but i stopped that along time ago found out its hella more fun to be honest to someone so its not about the lies its about what they do with the lies trust me i know everyone has there problems same goes for me if not more for me and VanillaCreme is right i dont have a good attitude about it but dont judge unless you know everything that has happened in ones life to make one the way they are

Wrath_1134 said:
i know i use to lie more than most and i could make people belive anything but i stopped that along time ago found out its hella more fun to be honest to someone so its not about the lies its about what they do with the lies trust me i know everyone has there problems same goes for me if not more for me and VanillaCreme is right i dont have a good attitude about it but dont judge unless you know everything that has happened in ones life to make one the way they are

True

hmm I always raise my eyebrow at a girl when I know they are telling a small lie. If its bigger I will either turn away slightly and grow bored of what they're lying about or i'll just step right in their sentence and say "that's a lie"

Anyhow! I think the hardest part is finding some one that doesn't lie about what they want, which is hard because honestly most people don't know what the hell they want.

Latest posts

Back