Anyone want to chat sometime?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustALonelyGuy

Hi I am from the UK and 31 years old. Looking for people to connect with and chat with both male and female. Race, age, sexual orientation or disabilities NOT an issue.. I like films, reto games, reading, walking, culture, politics and historical places of interest. Anyone who wants a friend whos non judgemental nor prejudiced. please hit me up. thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you :)

Hello there, welcome to the forum! :D

Might take some time to make new friends here,but just keep posting and feel free to PM us. Loads of awesome people here. And if you want there's the chat system too.

Hope you have a wonderful NYE!

Veruca said:
Hello there, welcome to the forum! :D

Might take some time to make new friends here,but just keep posting and feel free to PM us. Loads of awesome people here. And if you want there's the chat system too.

Hope you have a wonderful NYE!

Thank you for the welcome :) Muuch appreciated. Yes I will be sue to try them out. You have a good NYE/NY too :)

Hello :) i'm from the uk too, i like reading and walking too. If you ever want to talk then just message me :)

Latest posts

Back