Approaching women on street and pick up lines.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you do don't tell the girl about the masturbation thread that you have on here.

BeyondShy said:
Whatever you do don't tell the girl about the masturbation thread that you have on here.

I straight up just busted out with a quick laugh when I read this.....like a cackle!! :D

Then I saw that there IS such a thread!!! Not laughing AT anyone... it was just the surprise that made me laugh and caught me off guard.

Now I must read some of that thread to satisfy my curiosity...lol

stratamaster78 said:
BeyondShy said:

I straight up just busted out with a quick laugh when I read this.....like a cackle!! :D

Then I saw that there IS such a thread!!! Not laughing AT anyone... it was just the surprise that made me laugh and caught me off guard.

There's more than one thread about that topic.....

Restless soul said:
I am just curious what others think. And  i its enouencouraged. One of the lines I find myself wanting to use and have used in the past a few times is " you have nice legs" or some variation. You can say I am a legman.

Is that being too overtly sexual? I usually know the type of woman I like to use it on and. Might like the compiment.
I don't do it often sometimes I wonder if I should. Especially when the weather gets nicer there is too much eye candy.
I have target woman I seem to think would be ok or i feel more comfortable saying it to, but I don't because I hate feeling like a rabid dog in heat when I do. And that is usually the case. Never escaping that. Especially when woman look at you like you are a creep.

Yelling out "you have nice legs" to women is not a good idea. You won't find a girlfriend or get laid that way.
I've been shouted at on the street, while in my car at stop lights, been followed, groped, a note left on my car. All those fellows got was a smack or a death stare.

If you're a "rabid dog in heat", you need to take a cold shower or beat yourself off. Or maybe, as Rodent alluded to, join a swingers group.

stratamaster78 said:
BeyondShy said:

But seems like everyone loves mine the best! 😀😀

TheRealCallie said:
stratamaster78 said:
BeyondShy said:

Everyone love my threads 😊i do like when they get a laugh

SofiasMami said:
Restless soul said:
I am just curious what others think. And  i its enouencouraged. One of the lines I find myself wanting to use and have used in the past a few times is " you have nice legs" or some variation. You can say I am a legman.

Is that being too overtly sexual? I usually know the type of woman I like to use it on and. Might like the compiment.
I don't do it often sometimes I wonder if I should. Especially when the weather gets nicer there is too much eye candy.
I have target woman I seem to think would be ok or i feel more comfortable saying it to, but I don't because I hate feeling like a rabid dog in heat when I do. And that is usually the case. Never escaping that. Especially when woman look at you like you are a creep.

Yelling out "you have nice legs" to women is not a good idea. You won't find a girlfriend or get laid that way.
I've been shouted at on the street, while in my car at stop lights, been followed, groped, a note left on my car. All those fellows got was a smack or a death stare.

If you're a "rabid dog in heat", you need to take a cold shower or beat yourself off. Or maybe, as Rodent alluded to, join a swingers group.

Rodent seems to have some ideas. And no. I don't yell or cat call nothing like that. It's usually very tame. Done in a tame way

I am looking in all the wrong places it seems. Even the right places are the wrong places for what I look for

It is not up for you to decide what sexual harassment is and what isn't. I'm serious, you don't wanna open up that can of worms or end up in situations where you have to defend yourself against allegations. This has nothing to do with me thinking anything of you...I'm just looking out for you here. That's why I suggested sexually open communities were it is absolutely clear what everyone's motivations and intentions are, so nobody assumes malice or "misogyny" on your part.

Restless soul said:

TheRealCallie said:
stratamaster78 said:
BeyondShy said:

Actually, I wasn't talking about your threads.  I was talking about masturbation threads.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

TheRealCallie said:
stratamaster78 said:
BeyondShy said:

Actually, I wasn't talking about your threads.  I was talking about masturbation threads.

I know. I said mine are the best

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

TheRealCallie said:
stratamaster78 said:

Actually, the stats would say you are wrong.
https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9076

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

TheRealCallie said:

Actually, the stats would say you are wrong.
https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9076

What stats? Come on that thread was created years ago.
Oh callie how you dissapoint me

That thread has 354 replies and almost 47,000 views vs your 81 replies and 983 views....quite a lot of your is likely off topic. Doesn't matter how old it is, it's still going. Yours likely won't.

TheRealCallie said:
That thread has 354 replies and almost 47,000 views vs your  81 replies and 983 views....quite a lot of your is likely off topic.  Doesn't matter how old it is, it's still going.  Yours likely won't.

It's ok. Callie. We can still be friends. Now I see how you like to rub things in my face. Rain on my parade. 

Mine goes off topic. Right back on topic. A lot of that thanks to you. But keep visiting.

Poor me....

Ok. Callie. We will keep it strictly proffesional here.
No favoritisim

I cannot see a probability of that being successful. However, I haven't cleaned my glasses since I woke up, so...
Who knows, a "miracle" could happen. The probability of you getting caught by the cops and hauled off to do some drunkard tests are much higher, however.

I feel I need to start a masturbation thread .... see how many views I get LOL

You - "Are you a beaver?"
Girl - "Uh, no." *weird look*
You - *looking her up and down* "Cause..****!!"

She gets it, chuckles, you get her number.  You're welcome :)

BadGuy said:

Is there going to be video? :club:

AmytheTemperamental said:
BadGuy said:

Is there going to be video? :club:

Think thats another site  :p

Restless soul said:
Do you think I like being this way? Been like this for years.
With any woman who walks past in a tight pair of pants.
I become a salivating dog

Rodent said:
50+? I just can't see that working out...at all.

I think you are better off looking for a swingers community online. I'm just trying to be realistic. Should keep you out of jail too.
Oh jail? What do you think of me already. And yes, the saying nice legs, tends to go over better on women 50+ who I happen to like

I'm getting close to 50 (48). You have nice legs is NOT a good conversation starter. 
I would exit the area as quickly as possible. But then...I'm not a "hook up" kind of woman. 
I'd likely give you an odd look also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back