Approaching women on street and pick up lines.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Along from the probability of it being viewed as harassment, it's acting like an ass. Women aren't likely to find that approach appealing.

ardour said:
Along from the probability of it being viewed as harassment, it's acting like an ass. Women aren't likely to find that approach appealing.

Depends. I don't think that is true across the board. Some women are more sexual than others. Not offended by every comment regarding their apperance. Some.

Restless soul said:
ardour said:

Depends. I don't think that is true across the board. Some women are more sexual than others. Not offended by every comment regarding their apperance. Some.

While this is technically true, do you really want to play this particular game of Russian Roulette? "Some" does not imply a majority, maybe not even a significant percentage. In comparison to the percentage of women who you would alienate with your comment plus the ones who would really go off on you and publicly call for your crucifixion.

Rodent said:
Restless soul said:
ardour said:

While this is technically true, do you really want to play this particular game of Russian Roulette? "Some" does not imply a majority, maybe not even a significant percentage. In comparison to the percentage of women who you would alienate with your comment plus the ones who would really go off on you and publicly call for your crucifixion.
Looks like I am not banned. But, I am a perceptive and intuitive guy. And I would take a risk. Know my audience, hate to say prey! At risk of being labeled here as some sick twisted individual.  But yeah..there is a time and a place.

There are many things I don't get and that annoys me in these posts, but I'll stick to this one.
Why even bother asking us if you won't listen to our advices and views?

"Looks like I am not banned. But, I am a perceptive and intuitive guy. And I would take a risk. Know my audience, hate to say prey! At risk of being labeled here as some sick twisted individual. But yeah..there is a time and a place."

You label yourself that way, you need no help from us!

Hello. Good day, amy

I was planning a long vacation from here. But this site always
Invokes such stimulating discussion

Meaw said:
There are many things I don't get and that annoys me in these posts, but I'll stick to this one.

I kind of want to echo this view. I'm not saying I'm an expert but I gave about as good and clear advice as possible earlier. The scenario I laid out is what works far better than 'cat-calling'. I also want to say that I assumed the advice was needed for actually approaching and meeting a woman for the purposes of getting to know her, her in turn like 'you' and set 'you' up with a 'chance' to have a date.

This is a 'relationships' sub forum......not 'sexual conquests'. My advice was not intended as a way to just 'pick a chick' up for meaningless sex. Not that that's the intent. But between this thread and the other thread about masturbation I'm getting the vibe that I should not have given advice at all.

Just want to clear that up. I was giving my advice about this topic with best/innocent intentions.

stratamaster78 said:
Meaw said:

I kind of want to echo this view. I'm not saying I'm an expert but I gave about as good and clear advice as possible earlier. The scenario I laid out is what works far better than 'cat-calling'. I also want to say that I assumed the advice was needed for actually approaching and meeting a woman for the purposes of getting to know her, her in turn like 'you' and set 'you' up with a 'chance' to have a date.

This is a 'relationships' sub forum......not 'sexual conquests'. My advice was not intended as a way to just 'pick a chick' up for meaningless sex. Not that that's the intent. But between this thread and the other thread about masturbation I'm getting the vibe that I should not have given advice at all.

Just want to clear that up. I was giving my advice about this topic with best/innocent intentions.

No. The intent was for purely hooking up.  No hook ccategory here. Closest thing to hooking up. What was your advice now I don't recall will have to refer back to it

Ok. I see it. Replied to it

Restless soul said:
ardour said:

Whether or not a woman is more sexual than another, isn't always (if ever) an indicator of how receptive a woman might be to your "complement."  
I'm a sexual creature myself - I'd not want to be at the receiving end of a random (and very obvious) pick up line. You might find yourself on the receiving end of female scorn. Just sayin. :D

EveWasFramed said:
Restless soul said:
ardour said:

Whether or not a woman is more sexual than another, isn't always (if ever) an indicator of how receptive a woman might be to your "complement."  
I'm a sexual creature myself - I'd not want to be at the receiving end of a random (and very obvious) pick up line. You might find yourself on the receiving end of female scorn. Just sayin. :D
And what if you find the man attractive?

Restless soul said:
EveWasFramed said:
Restless soul said:
ardour said:

And what if you find the man attractive?

I don't find men who use pick up lines attractive.

Haven't read the entire thread, but, pick up lines don't work on me. I don't think they're clever, and I view them more as a comedy line.

VanillaCreme said:
Haven't read the entire thread, but, pick up lines don't work on me. I don't think they're clever, and I view them more as a comedy line.

Nilla, my pick-up line to you would be "will you make me brownies?" :p ;) :)

The thread was related to, controversial suggestive. Forward style pick up lines. Like " nice legs"

BeyondShy said:
VanillaCreme said:

Nilla, my pick-up line to you would be "will you make me brownies?" :p ;) :)

Shouldn't it be, "I will make you brownies" if you are trying sway someone? Lol

I'd say "nice penis", but they all look like aliens to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back