Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not beyond using whitening toothpaste.

Do you make your bed every morning?

I don't really sleep in my (a bed so no cant say I do.)

Have you ever got the feeling that you were being watched by other people? only to find out that they were just fallowing the same route you were for a long time because that's where they were headed as well? lol

Last edited:
Lol nah when I get that feeling someones deffo watching me

Would you massage my face? It’s.. tender 😅

No, that sounds mean to the chicken.

As for Ceno's question - I know it wasn't the current question but it makes me wonder - would kissing the frog, turn the frog into a hot human lover completely?
Or would the hot human lover only be human in body, and would still have the mind of a frog?
These are the kinds of things you have to think of! 🤔

If I start getting frisky with a hot girl but she starts "ribbit-ing" at me, I'm out of here! 🏃‍♂️🐸

Anyway my question - have you ever seen a UFO?

Last edited:
I have seen a lot but a UFO isn't one of those things no.

if you had the ability to change one thing about yourself what would you change. (If its nothing then I understand.)

Imagination/creativity, easily - especially storywriting, drawing, or guitar and lyrics. Those tend to be the people I admire most and wish I could be like myself.

I don't know if it's genetics/talent - which I'm afraid of - or just a way of thinking you can teach yourself and I just haven't worked hard enough. At least then it would be possible.

That or intelligence so I could do something well-paid.

Same question cause it's a good one (y)

Last edited:
I would change the way I interact with others in the outside world (not the internet or close family) I would work on establishing real social interactions with others. (on a side note I am kind of working on this already since I will be attending school and need to interact with others as well I am taking courses that get me outside my comfort zone.)

speech class

group projects

learning a new language (Spanish)

etc.

How about if you could change an emotion that you use more of (a negative emotion) what would you change? (if you want to share please do so if not a simple answer will suffice.)

I would change the way I interact with others in the outside world (not the internet or close family) I would work on establishing real social interactions with others. (on a side note I am kind of working on this already since I will be attending school and need to interact with others as well I am taking courses that get me outside my comfort zone.)

speech class

group projects

learning a new language (Spanish)

etc.

How about if you could change an emotion that you use more of (a negative emotion) what would you change? (if you want to share please do so if not a simple answer will suffice.)
did someone answer this question and I didn't see it or is this game being derailed? just wondering because I couldn't find a reply to the question?

No, that sounds mean to the chicken.

As for Ceno's question - I know it wasn't the current question but it makes me wonder - would kissing the frog, turn the frog into a hot human lover completely?
Or would the hot human lover only be human in body, and would still have the mind of a frog?
These are the kinds of things you have to think of! 🤔

If I start getting frisky with a hot girl but she starts "ribbit-ing" at me, I'm out of here! 🏃‍♂️🐸

Anyway my question - have you ever seen a UFO?
Hold on Ska! I have to completely disagree with you on that one. A hot girl that doesn't talk? That's like a dream come true! I'd even pay a finders fee! :)

Latest posts

Back