Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome!

I had several cavities when I was little, but it's been several years since I had one.

Do you have a washboard if your house? I mean a real, authentic old washboard?

I don't like the Roseanne show when she was on there and I don't like the Connor's show now either. Not sure why because I usually like that type of show.

I meant the drag shows that have singing and comedy in them and the performers are dressed up as the opposite gender.

Not in magic shows, but I do believe in the paranormal. I've had some experiences that just can't be explained. Very few, but still..

Do you believe in the paranormal to some extent?

I thought I was having one when I was in the hospital and they called for the chaplain and the crash cart, but then as things got clearer to me, I realized the light I was seeing was the light above my bed.

Same question.

not my mothers heaven But maybe another one or I might already be there or maybe this is hell.

What happens if you eat the the unleavened bread And drink the wine?

I don't know I never done that before I don't drink

has someone ever done a kindness for you, and you go to thank them, and they are already gone? or asked their name and they don't give you it and just leave?

I don't think so but I did that to someone else. Was gone before they could thank me.

Have you ever been involved in rescuing someone's life?

Latest posts

Back