Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a roller skating stud. :)

No. I'm very nice to people. I try to end the conversation quick though. But, if they insist on keep it going then I never stop talking. It teaches them not to speak to everybody. The next time they see me they hide so I don't talk them to death. ha! ha!

Would you talk to someone that is wearing a shirt that says, "I'm Deaf?"

I was a roller skating stud. :)

No. I'm very nice to people. I try to end the conversation quick though. But, if they insist on keep it going then I never stop talking. It teaches them not to speak to everybody. The next time they see me they hide so I don't talk them to death. ha! ha!

Would you talk to someone that is wearing a shirt that says, "I'm Deaf?"
Did you have a jacket like Elvis with that etched onto the back of it? :ROFLMAO:

A roller skating stud, Huh? 😂

I would probably just politely smile at them when I went by.

Would you ever participate or attend a reading / seance type setting?

Sure. I had a girlfriend that was really into that. She setup an appointment for me to be read by some famous lady that was in town. The lady was completely wrong. My girlfriend just said, well she must have had an off night. I don't think so because she was collecting $100 every half hour.

Same Question

You had the wrong reader.

It wasn't private readings, but a room full and the lady who was there was absolutely amazing. There is no way she could guess things about me and others and be so accurate. It was more of a John Edwards type setting. It really wasn't fortune telling, more of a spiritual setting.

So did you ever trust that girlfriend again? 😂

I don't think so. I only live a mile from a college and I was thinking about taking a psychology course, but since nothing is definitive with that subject, I kind of just let it escape my mind. My theory is that ignorance is bliss. 😂

Do you like to read books?

Run Dick Run. See Spot run. Run Spot run.

No

Would you go sky diving?

Yes, that's it!

No. I don't even like being up in an airplane and I don't think I can get myself to jump from it.

If you were out skydiving with someone and they were scared to jump, would you push them out of a plane?

Yes i would, as i can be a right pine cone sometimes:ROFLMAO:

Would you push someone into a lake/swimming pool?

Maybe, but it would have to be someone I'm very comfortable joking with.

I wouldn't want it to be someone I don't know that well and would think that I was a jerk 😅

Same question.
Never.
I hate being pushed (physically or mentally) and I would never do that to someone else.

If you accidentally put lard or tallow or something into a vegetable dish, and a vegan was your guest, would you tell him or her? Or let them just eat it?

I think in that situation, I'd probably have to be honest. I never cook for anyone though, so it's a predicament I'd never find myself in.

Do you consider yourself to be an intellectual?

I think in that situation, I'd probably have to be honest. I never cook for anyone though, so it's a predicament I'd never find myself in.

Do you consider yourself to be an intellectual?
No.
I used be somewhat intelligent, before all the booze and concussions, but I never considered myself an "intellectual".
I always interpreted that as "snob"...but what do I know?

Do you prefer Cantonese or Sichuan food?

Latest posts

Back