Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. But, normally I sleep about 4 hours, be awake for two, and then go back to sleep for about 4 more. Then I lie in bed watching TV for another hour or so.

Why do you think you are having problems sleeping?

Yes. I always fall asleep in a recliner. And generally before 10:00 p.m.

If you are watching an interesting mystery before you go to sleep, do you look it up the next day to see what the ending was?

I only remember it due to "British Pathe" 😅

Have you ever slipped on ice and injured yourself badly?

I had one for years and never used it.

Yes. My neighbors had one. I was going to buy it when I was on solar only and setting everything up. But, instead I went to the laundry mat.

Yes, I slipped many times while ice skating. But, I never injured myself. My mom broke her hip from falling on the ice though. It happens.

Do you rememeber when fruit at the grocery store was really good?

I never have done, but i'll bet the air smells of cow excrement which would blind me eventually after long exposure.

Do you like playing your music really loud? :ROFLMAO:

I used to, but I rarely listen to music anymore and I don't like it really loud now.

Farmers market is just home grown veggies and fruits. No animals are allowed.

So do you think you would like to shop there?

I would. But, I don't like to interact with people IRL. At farmer's markets they think you want to interact and "feel" like part of the community so they purposely talk to you. Ha! Ha!

Do you like to use the skate park?

Latest posts

Back