Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a persons life but a animals life, it was stuck in a fast current on a tree branch and I went down to save it almost got caught in the current myself because it thrashed around when I tried to pick it up (it was a dog btw) after that the dog was so grateful it jumped on me and licked me over and over I fell in love and adopted the poor fella it was a doxin dog it died of old age and we were best of friends.

have you ever gone to a prom? (I didn't and was wondering what it's like)

have you ever gone to a prom? (I didn't and was wondering what it's like)

I did, believe it or not.
I wasn't planning to go, but a little while before, a girl asked me. So I figured, why not? It wasn't with my usual friend group, but this group were people I knew at least somewhat, and they were nice, and I had a good time. We didn't really do much dancing, although others did, but we talked, and the day after we went to the big amusement park around here.

I think prom is one of those things where, it's what you make it.
I don't think it's a big deal if you go or not, either way - but if you go it can be a good time.
Some people do get wild and crazy, or spend a lot of money, but you don't have to in order to have fun. It just helps to go with a good group.

Many things, I'd hack my ex's bank account and take what I am due in damages lol

Would you wear all black to someones wedding?

Latest posts

Back