Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, no. I believe that everything happens...

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

One, I say one road is good enough for any gender :]

How do you know when it is time to give up

When my heart stops beating.

How do you know that anything outside of your own head actually exists?

That question is politically incorrect, and I refuse to answer. :)

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway? Or is that just in the weird world of english in the US?

Because ... they can

Did you know that blue birds are actually black (so I've been told)?

Well sort of, true bluebirds are actually a gray or brown, blue jays are said to have a black layer of melanin under a clear outer layer, which is why people say "blue birds" are black. The feathers appear blue because the red and other wavelengths are absorbed while the blue ones are scattered, so that is what we see. Its basically the same reason our sky appears blue. There are very few birds with actual blue pigment in their feathers, but I do not know which ones. Sorry I know way too long a reply for a game thread.http://www.alonelylife.com/images/smilies/club.gif

Did you actually read my long ass answer?

I guess I need to look up how to get the smilies to show up instead of text. Maybe I will ask that next time..

I started to then thought, I'll skip it, then I read the question and went back so that I could say "Yes, I did!". One day my honesty will get me into trouble.

You can get the smiley faces by clicking "New Reply" rather than using the quick reply. If you don't feel like doing that then it's like : club : but without the spaces. The others are shy, rolleyes, rolleyes2 and cool - also in between a pair of colons. The rest are done using standard Internet smiley faces using punctuation.

There you go, I gave you a twofer. You're welcome :p

Did you read my even longer ass answer?

:club: :cool:

Does that answer your question? (question for user 130057)

And thanks.

Are you right or left handed? (question for anyone else)

Lewd

How long do you think it will take for spacemonkey to get a timeout?

LOL jk

I have a huge capacity for forgiveness, provided the person receiving it is genuinely sorry for their actions. I guess the only things I couldn't forgive are things like child abuse, rape, murder etc.

If you were sent back in time to Braunau Am Inn, Austria on April 20th 1889 and spotted the newly born Adolf Hitler, what would you do - knowing that to do nothing will ultimately result in the slaughter of millions of Jews and a war the likes of which the world has not seen before or since?

Alienated said:
Above ? or Below ????

What would you choose poor and happy or rich and stressed ?

Haha which ever you prefer answering :p

I would steal him and try and raise him myself and see what happened.

Latest posts

Back