Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You always find "dumb" in horror films.
They always make stupid moves like creepin around in the darkness :p
turn on the light first, ya dingus.

I know this sounds dumb given the nature of the thread. But should you decide to post an image, please refrain from posting anything gruesome and graphic. Otherwise this thread will get shut down quicker then a bar without a liquor license.

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t426/kokolovich/8139842
091_37d2a57df9.jpg
pinhead2.jpg
rsz_tumblr_mb75v9jsr41rxfumao1_500.jpg

Sorry was adding to it as you quoted. Ring? Yeah watching her come out of the well in the grainy video and then up to the tv screen and through the TV was a pretty cool moment. There's some great Japanese horror, many get remade in the US but I prefer the orginials.

Blair Witch I loved, a true original made for next to nothing. Plus you never get to see the witch, its all implied which is always scarier I think. :cool:

And the Omen just scared me shitless when I was a kid!

The Good Citizen said:
Sorry was adding to it as you quoted. Ring? Yeah watching her come out of the well in the grainy video and then up to the tv screen and through the TV was a pretty cool moment. There's some great Japanese horror, many get remade in the US but I prefer the orginials.

Blair Witch I loved, a true original made for next to nothing. Plus you never get to see the witch, its all implied which is always scarier I think. :cool:

And the Omen just scared me shitless when I was a kid!
"The Omen" is my mother's favorite horror movie. She's been a horror fan for decades. but what's funny about it is she will never watch "The Exorcism Of Emily Rose" again. It was pretty disturbing to her. Probably because it was based on a true story. lol

Think I was 14 when I watched all three, I didn't want to get out of bed after to turn the telly off!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a brilliant film, pure intensity. Its the best entrance in horror too, no creepy music or suggestion he is there, leatherface just appears smashes his hammer down and slams the door shut, really makes you jump!

The Good Citizen said:
Think I was 14 when I watched all three, I didn't want to get out of bed after to turn the telly off!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a brilliant film, pure intensity. Its the best entrance in horror too, no creepy music or suggestion he is there, leatherface just appears smashes his hammer down and slams the door shut, really makes you jump!
Indeed he does. A classic.

Eraserhead is fantastic, like an anxiety dream.

Come and see is probably the most distressing film I've ever watched I think, brilliant just too realistic for words.

The Audition...worst sex ever:

audition5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back